Dreams and Death.

Cody's P.O.V.!!!

_________________________________________________________________________

I was okay with her going into the pond. It was odd when she stayed under for thirteen seconds. I really started to worry when she was under for a minute. I jumped in and saw her. Her foot was stuck by a tangle of weeds. I swam to the top, "Aaron, give me your pocket knife! Quickly!" He threw me the knife, and just as I got to her, she stopped struggling. I went and cut the weeds off of her ankle. I grabbed her and swam to the top, setting her, slowly and carefully, on the ground. I checked her pulse.

"S**t, don't die, please. Not now. You died once, I'm not going to let you slip through my fingertips over some fish. Come on!" I hit her chest three times. Nothing. I leaned in and preformed mouth to mouth. Checked her pulse. Nada. "One, two, three!" Mouth to mouth. "One, two-" She opened her eyes and coughed up water. "Oh, thank God! You're alive!" I went in to hug her and looked at everybody. The girls were crying, smiling, and hugging the other. The guys were covering their mouths.

"That was a freaking miracle!" They said. I just nodded my head. I pulled back.

"You were dead for a second there! I was worried as hell." I said.

"I was dead?" She asked.

"Yes!" We all yelled.

__________________________________________________________________________

Kassidy's P.O.V.!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

I felt as if I was swimming, but all I saw was a bright light. I looked to my right and saw five people. They were farther away, so I wasn't able to tell who it was. I looked to my left and I saw a man with a beard and a white robe. I looked behind me and my parents were standing there. Not my adopted parents, my real parents. They came up to me.

"Kass, I'm glad you're here." My dad said.

"You have gone through so much, I just wish that I could've been there for you." My mom said, a tear falling from her eye.

"Where am I? What happened? How are you guys standing in front of me?" I asked. They looked translucent, almost ghost like.

"Honey, you're between life and death. The place that gives second chances to those who take them. Over there," My dad pointed to the group of five people, "Those are your friends, Molly, Maddie, Kane, Aaron, and Cody. To your left is the route to heaven."

"You have a choice. You can live your life. Get married. Or, you can go and leave the world forever. Live in paradise with us and your family. But we have to leave for you to make your decision. You can only make one choice. You choose one and you have to stick with it. I love you Kass." I stepped forward.

"I love you guys." I hugged them. "I'm sorry, but I have to stick with my friends. They need me and I can't give up on them in a time of need. I love you and I'll see you guys sooner or later." I gave them one last hug and stepped toward my friends. Automatically, the room went black. I felt as if bees were hitting me. Stinging me. their poison slowly killing me. I could barely see my friends holding out their hands. I started running, making the impact more violent. As I reached them, I collapsed. I was, maybe, thirty-six inches from Molly's hand. I started army crawling. I reached her hand and everything became white, again. Then the room started to transform into a forest with a pond. There was a boy kneeling over me yelling, "One, two, three!" and hitting my chest every time he yelled a number. He brought his face down to mine, trying to make me breathe. At the second hit to my chest, I opened my eyes, coughing up the murky water that filled my lungs.