Sharp Pains and a Little Blood.

After looking at all the merchandise from the giant, combined store,  Molly complained that her feet hurt.

"MOLLY YOUR COMPLAINING OVER EVERY THING!!!" Maddie yell obviously ticked off.

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING, I BET YOUR FEET HURT TOO!"Molly yelled back.

This was not good.

While they were arguing back and forth I looked around and saw a man with a trench coat on,  standing about fifty feet behind us. He was just standing there while people hurried around. It was almost like they didn't see and passed right threw him.

"GUYS SHUT UP!! Do you know that guy over there....you know,  the one with the evil aura around him?" I said jerking my thumb behind me.

"Ummm Kassidy-" Molly asked.

"Are you feeling alright?" Maddie finishing the sentence for her, then putting her hand on my forehead. And she knew I hated when people did that. Then,  she got all wide eyed when I spazed out.

It was almost like they couldn't see him. I turned around and he was gone. "Lets just go home guys. Molly has a point,  my feet hurt to." I lied.

"HA!" Molly yelled at Maddie. Luckily, Maddie didn't knock her unconscious.

We were in the parking lot when things took a turn for the worst.

I walked ahead,  but I could still hear Maddie's and Molly's conversation.

Then they both stopped at once. I didn't look back. I knew they would catch up in a second, though.

"Molly. Is there a creepy stalker guy behind us?" Maddie asked.

Then they both looked at each other and slightly looked behind them.

I swear there telepathic.

They turned around. "Yes, Maddie, there is a creepy stalker guy behind us." Molly said.

She just nodded.

Then they started walking again.

I only said one word. But it was a very important word.

"Run." You didn't need to tell them that twice. Maddie not caring how fast she was,sped in front of us. She ran around the corner just like that. But then realized that she left her belated friends behind.

She ran towards us then she made a motion with her hands, symbolising that she wanted my car keys. At first I thought it was a good idea but then I noticed that she may not even bring the car back. That may sound selfish but you don't know Maddie. And, I'm not putting my life in Maddie's hands to day.

"Kassidy, give her they keys!"

"NO."

'YES."

"NO."

"YES."

But by then Maddie was driving in my car.

Wait.

SHE'S DRIVING MY CAR???? WTF!!!!

She beeped the horn and yelled to get in.

Then I noticed our own personal stalker had some not so friendly friends.

And guess who they were looking at.

Us.

Then I realized how Maddie got into my car.

She hot wired it.

Maddie. Hot wired. My baby.

She is so not getting a Christmas card.

"MADDIE HOW DARE YOU HOT WIRE SHELBY!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE COSTS!!! GET OUT OF MY CAR. YOU CAN'T EVEN DRIVE!!! NOW GET.OUT." She got out.

Then there was a sharp pain in my neck and I felt very sleepy.

They stuck Molly in the back. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she fell to the ground twitching.

"MOLLY!" Maddie yelled. I kinda just just yawned it.

Then, they shot Maddie in the shoulder, but that barely slowed her down. She ran to one guy and head butted him and he fell to the ground, unconscious. She took the sharp thing (I couldn't see exactly my vision was getting blurry,) and pointed it to the other guy but then one of the men came behind her and he shot her again, but she just quivered. So he hit her with the medal tube he used to drug us. I wanted to scream because there was blood coming from her head. Everything slowly turned black and I went into a sleep full of men with darts.