Royalty... I think.

Maddies Point Of View.

When we came back Cody and Kassidy were gone.

Crap.

We lost them.

We really need think about leashes.

Maybe they went to go make out in a bush?

"Kassidy where are youuuuuu?" I called.

"Here Cody Cody Cody." Kane called.

Whare were they?

When I walked around I saw something that I hoped I'd never see again.

Poison darts.

I picked it up. Maybe they were just here? I'm optimistic like that. I only new one way to find out if they made you passed out......

Aaron was diagnal from Kane and I shot It at his neck. He was about twenty feet away from me, but I like archery so I have a pinpoint shot. But you would never know that by looking at me-I'm very clumsy.

"MADDIE."I heard molly yell. She was pissed. That made me smile. Some one's got a crush I thought in my head. Who could like him? Ew.

"I had to test it out. Would you rather It be you that I drugged?" I asked. I'm mean Aaron's a perfect target.

I saw Aaron fall with a thump. Kane just stared at him. Noone bothered getting him up. Molly tried but he's a big boy.

After about thirty minutes he woke up. So it was the poison darts...that means they took them..

That means I need to get my lazy ass up to the town to have a little talk with the people.

_______________________________________________________________________

Kassidy's POV!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a dark, damp, and cold place with my hands and ankles tied up in rope.

"Merde! Cody! Where are you? Oh My God, where are we? Help!"

"Kassidy? Thank God! What happened?"

"We got shot with darts again, I think. Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"I don't know, my head is pounding. Then again, Maddie almost broke my nose, then I got drugged again..."

"She almost broke your nose? Man, what is wrong with her?! What did you do to deserve that?! Did you even do ANYTHING!?!?!?"

"Kinda..."

"Oh."

"Yup..."

"Well, I'm guessing that you like me back?"

"Well, yeah. I guess that's why I-" Someone took me and started pulling me somewhere. "Merde! Get your hand's off me, you freak! Help!!!"

"Kassidy!" *THUMP!*

"Oh My God! Cody!!!! Are you alright!?!?" The person dragging me started going upstairs, therefor making my head hit every painful stair after every painful stair. "Merde!" I hit a sharp stair and then blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I think I only woke up because someone kicked me in the side.

I yawned/said "Ow! What did you do that for?"

"You must kneel before the King." A deep voice said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Kassidy, I think that you should get up." That was Cody's voice!

"Cody?"

"Yes. Now please get up." I got up and looked around. Then I noticed the extreme pain in the back of my head, but I ignored it as too not get another pain elsewhere.

"What are your name's?" The king said.

"I'm Kassidy McCarthy. My birth parents last name is Moore."

"I'm Cody Hansen."

"You have two names? How is that?"

"Well, my parents died in an accident so some people had to give me to someone else."

"So your name is Kassidy Moore." There were people mumbling things after he said that.

"Yes."

"Where does your family come from?"

"I think they came from Ireland."

He laughed after I said that. It was a big booming laugh that echoed off the walls. "Well then you and your friends are welcomed in this castle. We haven't had a proper greeting now have we? Well, I am King George Moore. Is there anything you need while you stay here?"

"I need your bravest and best knight to search for my friends Maddie, Molly, Kane, and Aaron. And I need him to be nice to them."

"We can do that. Is that all?" I nodded. "Well, you are dismissed."

We were ushered out of the room, up stairs and into separate rooms. 

While I changed into different clothes I looked at where the bamboo shoots impaled me. I could see that it was already healing but it still looked pretty bad. I finished getting dressed and went out to walk.

"Kassidy!" I turned around to see who was calling my name and saw Cody running towards me. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah, absolutely! what do you want to talk about?"

"If you don't mind, could you explain to me about your parents?"

This was a really soft subject. I've never told anyone about me being adopted. Not even Molly or Maddie, my two best friends, but I was going to tell Cody anyway.

"Well, when I was about six and a half years old, my parents and I were in a building. They dropped me off at the kids zone which was on the first floor and went off to go to their work which was on the top of the building. Someone planted a bomb near the top, and, well,you know the rest. I was one of the few that survived but, unluckily, my parents were not. One of the firefighters found me under some debris, but could never find them, so I was put up for adoption. The McCarthy's were in my state, heard my story, and adopted me. The bombing was called the Oklahoma bombing."

"Oh My God, Kassidy, I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. It wasn't your fault. Besides, the bomber was found and was sent to prison with a death penalty."

"Oh..."

We walked around the castle and after that we went back inside to our rooms. I was told that there was going to be a feast in my honor but I didn't feel like going anywhere so I went back to sleep.