Stars and Kidnappers

We must of ran a lot miles because even Maddie's face was pale. We were so far away all I could see was bamboo...lets just say it wasn't very comforting....

"Hey are you OK?" The blonde guy asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. He didn't buy it, I could tell, but he let it go.

"Sorry about Maddie and Molly...Molly hits people when she gets mad and Maddie...well she just hates guys who are...well...like Aaron." I explained.

"It's OK, he deserved it." He smiled and I laughed. I looked over to see Maddie talking to the black haired guy....and get this...she was laughing!

Then Aaron said something about her...and...well it wasn't pretty.

"YOU-" Maddie yelled but luckily i interjected.

"MADDIE!" I yelled.

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A-"

"AARON!" The blond guy yelled. I need to ask him his name...

"If you don't quit yelling I will tie you two together!!" Blondie yelled.

They gave a nasty look at each other and sat down.

"Hey can ask your guys name's? Because I'm not very good at giving nick name's..." Molly said.

"My name's Cody" The blond one said. "My name's Kane." The black haired one said. "And my name's-"

"No one cares what your name is." Maddie interrupted.

"YES THEY DO YOUR JUST JEALOUS-"

"HOW COULD I BE JEALOUS OF YOU, YOU -"

"BECAUSE I HAVE A BETTER NAME THAN-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY NA-"

"SO?I KNOW ITS NOT BETTER THAN MI-"

They sounded like brother and sister.

"SHUT UP!!" Every one yelled. But that didn't stop them soon Maddie slapped him and he balled his fists like he was getting ready to hit her.

I knew he wasn't but it sure looked like it...

But before he could do any thing Kane tackled him.He got some weed things and tied his hands together. I was expecting him to yell "Time!"

Maddie just walked over to a tree and sat there Kane went to sit by her. And after a few minutes she fell asleep...on Kane's shoulder.

And Kane didn't do one thing about it. He just smiled....boys.

I looked at Molly. I could tell she wanted to untie Aaron but I don't think she wanted to get Kane upset.

We all laid down to get some shut eye...but I couldn't sleep. There were just to many things going on in my head...

"Couldn't go to sleep either huh?" Cody said as he walked over and sat by me.

"There is so many thing's going on its hard to keep up." I sighed.

"Tell me about it. These guys come out of nowhere and shot us with drugged darts."

"That happened to us to! We were walking out of a mall when these guys came and attacked us."

"How many darts did you guys get hit with?" He asked me.

"Well Me and Molly got hit by one but Maddie got hit twice and got hit in the temple with the tube they used to blow the darts in."

"How did everyone go down?" He asked curiously.

"Molly got hit in the back and she twitched and was out, I got hit in the neck and every thing was blurry but it was very slow, and Maddie, of course, didn't go on with out a fight, she knocked one unconscious by head butting him and she almost shot the other one....but one guy came behind her and...well... so what about your group?"