Cute Boys and Bamboo

I just wanted to thank Greekfreak for helping me through my writers block :)

I wake up to find Maddie and Molly awake.

But Maddie was calm and Molly was having her twitching fit again.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that there were bamboo sticks everywhere. In school I had to do a report about ancient Chinese torture and I came up with a bamboo torture. This bamboo torture. It was where they tie a suspect up and let the bamboo shoots impale them.

That's why i'm freaking out.

As I struggled I could already feel something sharp in my back. Great. I'm going to be a living bamboo pot. I wonder if Molly or Maddie can feel the bamboo. Scratch that. Molly may be able to feel it. The other thing I felt was that everything was closing in on me. Not only am I going to be a living bamboo pot, I'm going to have a bamboo coffin.

I struggled for a while but every minute the sharp pain in my back got worse. Incredibly worse. Like it was already impaling me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Does anyone else feel a sharp point on their back?"Molly asked. Oh no she felt it. But I don't think Maddie could feel it.

"I feel hungover."Maddie moaned.

Of course she did,she got hit with a metal tube thing.

"What happened?" Maddie asked.

"Well we were running away from crazy stalkers when we got hit by drugged darts," Molly calmly stated.

"Owwwww" Molly moaned. It was sticking her too.

"What the heck are you guys crying about?" Maddie asked. Nice to know that Maddie won't feel her death.

"Well it feels like I'm being stabbed.So I don't feel that great. But compared to Kassidy I probably feel like a million bucks." Molly said.

We needed to get out of here. Fast...

Then all of a sudden I heard foot steps running toward us. Maybe they were going to help us. Who am I kidding? They're probably here to shoot us with more druggy darts.

"Come on Aaron! I heard it over here!" I heard someone yell. So maybe they're not going to kill us.

Three boys walked in. Or at least I think it's three boys. My vision was already going fuzzy...

"Geez what happened in here?" A tall black haired guy said.

"So are you going to stand there or help us?" Molly asked. She is the persistent one...

"Oh right" The blond one said. They untied us from our wired bonds. Our wrists were bloody and so were our backs. Luckily Molly's wasn't as bad as I thought. Maddie's back was almost as bad as mine but I don't think she could feel it.

They helped us up. Molly stood up like it was nothing but Maddie and I stumbled, so the blond dude helped me up and the guy with black hair helped Maddie up. Molly thanked them....by punching the guy closest to her. Judging by the look on his face he was exactly like Molly.

"Look you can't just-" He said as he balled his fists.

"Aaron" The blond one warned him.

"Molly it's not polite to hit people especial when they just saved our lives." I reasoned. The blond guy nodded.

"We almost died!!" Molly complained.

"Key word 'almost',"I said.

"Hey guys I might be hearing things but I'm pretty sure I hear footsteps," Maddie said miserably, then gasped. She's getting her feeling back. Crap.

"Whats wrong with her?" The guy who helped her up said.

"Why don't you ask me? Idiot." Maddie coughed.

"Well she was drugged twice and was knocked unconscious with the tube they used to drug us." Molly said.

"I'm fine. Lets go" Maddie said Then we heard foot steps. Like bad people footsteps....

"GET THEM!" I heard a man say.

"Run.Now." Aaron said. I grasped Maddie's and Molly's shoulder and we ran out the door. I could tell something was wrong but we ran anyway. We ran around a huge castle-like building and guess who we ran into?

The boys.

I mean come on.

"Nice to see you ladies again" Aaron winked.

Maddie, obviously ticked off, stumbled over and slapped him. Hard.

"What the-" Aaron screamed.

"AARON!!!" the blond warned again.

"MADDIE!!!" I yelled. " We don't slap people we barely know!!!" I turned to the group of boys " I'm sorry my friends are being like this. They normally know better..."

" HEY!!!!! STOP!!!!!" The voice sounded familiar. Something flew past my head.

Needless to say, we ran. For our lives.

 Okie dokie! My friend GreekFreak was awesome and put that video up. I was listening to music and automatically thought of that song. Anyway, so, how did I do? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to tell me! Vote, Comment, Fan! Please!

Thanks to everyone! Free thanks to