Open Arms In A Field of Dead Bodies

Kassidy's POV!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I heard my name far off in the distance. I sat up and looked around and couldn't find any of my friends. I started to panic a little bit because or plan didn't go as planed. So I got up on my feet and started to walk in the direction of my name being yelled. I heard someone walking and I collapsed.

"Weird. I thought I placed her over there. Oh well. Just set her down over there." Said a guard.

I was getting ready to be picked up and moved somewhere else when i heard a small 'thump' and shuffling of feet walking by. When I heard the castle door slam shut I lifted my head  and saw...

"Maddie!" I whispered. She didn't lift her head, so I got on my feet and walked over.

"Maddie." I said a little more louder. Then I noticed that her nose was broken. She must have passed out.

 So I walked away to find someone else. In a little bit, I'll come back to see if she's awake later. A little rude, I know, but it'd be a little awkward to drag her.

 I walked in the direction my name was called. While I was walking, I decided it would be best to go to the forest to check if anyone went there.

 It was sad, scary, and disgusting how many dead bodies I had to avoid. I'm scared and I wish I had Cody and my friends.

"Cody!" I yelled.

I was extremely worried. What if something went wrong? I wouldn't know because I went first. I couldn't stand it if I lost another person close to me.

"Aaron! Kane! Molly! Cody! Where are you!?"

"Kassidy?" I pretty sure I heard that.

"Kassidy? Where are you?"

"I'm by the castle door!"

"No, you're not! I am!" Dang it. I walked quietly to the corner of the wall I was on. I looked around the corner and saw Cody.

"Oh my God! Cody! Thank God you're okay!" I ran over to him, making sure to step over the dead bodies. If it was in slow motion, it would've been like one of those things in the disney movies where the couple run at each other with open arms while skipping. Except it wouldn't be in a feild of flowers, it'd be in a feild of dead people. Which kind of ruins the romantic part.

And then we tripped.

I landed on some dead woman.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so-"

"Kassidy? She's dead."

"Oh. Right. Sorry. It's a reflex."

"It's alright. I almost did it, too." We heard something and out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement and found out it was Maddie. I ran over.

 "Maddie? Can you hear me?" I asked.

"Shut up. You're making my head hurt worse." She was definetly awake.

"Maddie, can you sit up?"

"No."

"You can't?"

"No, I can, I just don't want to." She got up and started talking.

____________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT 15 MINUTES LATER

____________________________________________________________________________

"Okay so let me get this strait. I died of suffocation, Cody died of, I guess, A kick to the face, Molly died of poisonous spider bite. Then you found out that Aaron's your brother and he died of shock? Did he faint?"

"Yep."

"Ha ha, weak."

"I know, right?"

"And then you and Kane killed each other, am I right?''

"Everything."

Cody spoke up. "So are you going to help us look for the rest of the group?"

"Well, duh. I have someone I need to talk to." She said while blushing.

"Well I guess four heads is better than three then." Said a voice behind us. We all slowly turned around and saw Aaron.

Maddie got up and walked over to him. "Just because we're brother and sister doesn't mean I can't hit you anymore." After that, she punched him strait in the nose.

"God! Really!?"

"So you're going to help look for Molly and Kane?" Cody asked.

"Well, What do you think the answer is, stupid?" Cody didn't answer.

So we were off again. We didn't go to the forest yet because we were going to check the perimeter of the castle. We passed by the dead woman that I fell on and I muttered a quick "Sorry."

Then we came to the point were we've gone around the perimeter at least three times. That's when we decided we should check the little spot we talked about before this little mess. So we walked.

After a while, we got to the edge of the forest. We saw two figures running at us and we automatically dropped just in case it was a guard or something.

"Guy's, wait! It's Kane and Molly!!!" Yelled Maddie and Aaron, at the same time. They both had this not-this-again look. They both got up and started running at Kane and Molly. Cody and I got up and held hands while we watched.

Maddie and Molly flew into Kane and Aaron's arms. And then both couples kissed each other at the exact time.

"I never asked. Were Kane and Aaron sort of telepathic?" I asked after a quick kiss on the cheek from Cody.

"Just a little bit, yeah."

"Weird."