4. The Start-Of-Something-New Cliché

in which, this could be the start

Plot Twist: *of something that would end in war and bloodshed

            "SO ARE YOU a lesbian?"

            Water spurted from my mouth, heck, some even came out of my nose. And it hurt like hell. "What?"

            "Lesbian." He shrugged, staring at me like he was staring at an idiot "You know, part of the LGBT community, the female counterpart of gays, lover of women, that one category on pornsites most visited by everyone-"

            "Do you want me to fucking rip your tongue out of your mouth?"

            "Your threats keep on getting more violent, I noticed."

            "And your words keep on getting dumber, I noticed."

            He tilted his head to the side, boring his blue-green eyes at me "I don't particularly like the idea of insults aimed at intellectual capacity."

            "Well, I don't particularly like being accused of being a lesbian. We both don't like some things, huh?" I snapped, resisting the urge to slap his face with my water bottle.

            "Why do you keep on using parallels? It's getting tiresome." He rolled his fucking eyes, and I gritted my teeth, muttering a prayer to God for Him to forgive for whatever I might do to this asshole "You aren't the typical shy type of a girl, aren't you?"

            I held my hand to my chest, "Oh, you don't say."

            He held a finger "One, you don't like to shut up-"

            "Like you could tell me to shut up-"

            He waved me off, raising another finger "Second, you're completely indifferent towards my charms." I scoffed at that, but before I could even butt in something nasty, he interrupted me "And lastly, you still haven't told me your name."

            "Why would I tell you my name?!" I let out, exasperated "You're a complete stranger! I'm not even supposed to talk to strangers!"

            "What the fuck is wrong with your amygdala? It's only now that you've realized you aren't meant to talk to strangers. Here we are, bantering for almost an hour!"

            "Okay, Scooby-Doo, I don't know what the fuck an amygdala is, but I'm pretty sure it's just another shot at my limited knowledge of useless things. And besides, the only reason we've been insulting each other for almost an hour is because you. Kept. On. Talking!" What the hell is an amygdala anyway? It sounded familiar, like something I've heard in science class, or something.

            His eyes widened "Knowing the function of the amygdala is not useless. And we've bantered this far because you keep on talking back, duh." He rolled his eyes. I opened my mouth to snap at him, but nothing came out, because basically he had a point. Instead of retorting, I ended up glaring at him and he had this smug face on that screamed 'what? What?' oh how I'd love to whack his face.

            If the sole reason to as why he kept on talking to me was because he knew I was gonna talk back, well then, I think I shouldn't give him the luxury to hear my comebacks. I stayed silent, crossing my arms and staring at the seat in front of me.

            This guy didn't even last three minutes "The amygdala is part of the brain's limbic system-" He began, probably couldn't resist sharing nerdy information.