I Got A Hell Of A Plan

Jaime's POV

_______

I watched Vic leave out the bus' door. I sighed to myself and turned to see an irritated Evie behind me. Her hands on her hips.

"You could've gone out. I promise to not spread my homosexuality onto your son." I joked darkly. She didn't even smirk.

"If you weren't such a fag, I would've gone out, no questions asked." Evie said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"What did you just call me, bitch?" I asked, my voice low.

"I called you a fag. Honestly, you'll never marry Vic, nor can you give him what I can."

"So now you admit you want him back, you thirsty fucking whore?"

"I don't want him back. I just want him to know what he could have."

"And what is that?"

"A normal life. A wife. Acceptance of society. He could have a family. And frankly, he can't have all that with you."

"True, he could have all that, but would he be happy?" She didn't respond, instead she turned on her heel and walked away.

"Cock-sucking fucker!" She yelled.

"Fertile cuntface!" I yelled back. I stormed off the bus. I was sick of Evie, and I needed to vent. But no one was around and who would believe me? The slut had made it her mission to have everyone like her. I found All Time Low's bus and knocked on the door. I knew Zach had to be in there. A few moments passed before the quiet, muscular guy opened the door.

"Hi, Jaime. You're not out with the guys?" He asked as I walked onto the bus.

"Nah. Why didn't you go?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I'm not good in parties or clubs. Zach replied. "Want a beer?" He asked me, as he'd opened the small fridge.

"I'm good thanks." I plopped down on the couch.  Zach took out a beer and opened it before taking the seat next to me.

"So, what brought you by?" He asked me. I sighed heavily.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked him. I was still upset, but being in Zach's presence, I could feel myself calming down. He nodded. "Evie hates me."

"That's funny, she says the same thing about you." He said before taking a swig.of his beer.

"I figured. Let me explain." I went on to telling thin everything from her telling me to not hang around River anymore up until our latest argument. Zach didn't interrupt me, the whole time. When I'd finished,  he cleared his throat.

"Okay...And have you tried to tell anyone else?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I've been trying to tell Vic, but every time I start to, someone or something prevents me from telling him."

"Hm. You gotta make time for it then. 'Cause you should really talk to him about all this. Especially if she's making you this upset."

"I've tried, but I'm afraid that he'll get so upset that he'll kick her out and he might never see his son again. I don't want to do that, he's always so happy with River."

"Okay, you do have a point, but don't you think he'd want to know. He can always get River back, through the court or something."

"The court wouldn't be on his side, he's a musician, a traveling one at that. They'll be on Evie's side the whole time and you know it."

"This..this is hard. I really don't know what to say. I say tell him, but then don't, because you made a valid point about River." He sighed heavily. "I support you, no matter what you decide to do." I started down at the floor. There was so much that really went into my decision on telling Vic or not. I stood.

"Thanks for listening though, I really needed to get that all out of my system." I said, he stood as well, and we fist-bumped chastely.

"Too bad I really couldn't help you." Zach gave me a sad smile. I waved him off.

"Nah, you listening was enough. I gotta get going." We both walked to the door, Zach seeing me out. I gave him a wave as he shut the bus door behind me. Now where? Good question, I knew that Evie was still on the bus, and no one would be back yet. This sucked. Whatever. I continued along the sidewalk, no particular destination in mind. The whole time, my mind concocting a plan, I had to do something. I wasn't going to let Evie think she could walk all over me. But how?

To tell Vic, or not?

Finally, the answer showed itself.