Maybe I'm A Fake

Jaime POV

______

I was in the front lounge at the table on the phone with my mom.

"Mamá, I have to go, someone's at the door." I said to my mom. She tsked at me.

"Mijo, you be careful." My Mamá said to me. I rolled my eyes playfully, even though she couldn't see.

"Claro que se." I said to her. "Te amo."

"Te amo, Mijo." My Mamá said to me and I tapped the screen of my phone to end the call. I stood from the table and went to the door. Whoever it was started knocking again. I opened the door to find a blonde woman with a tattoo sleeve, and in her arms was a passed out Vic.

"Uh, hi? Do you know this man?" She asked me. I nodded, words not coming to my mouth. Where the hell had Vic been? Had he been drinking this whole time? It'd been about four hours since our show, and even the other bands had started to worry about where he'd gone.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend." I said reaching out to take him from her. She handed him over easily.

"He, uh, had a lot to drink, and I wanted to make sure he got home okay." She told me when I had Vic's unconscious body leaning against my side.

"Thank you, we've been worried sick about where he'd been." I told her, relief filling my thoughts. My mom had called me before I'd had a chance to go out searching with the guys. "Should I pay you, or...?"

"It's okay. Your friend, there, paid me enough in tips and for drinks." She gave out a nervous laugh. "You have a goodnight, sir."

"Thank you again, you too." I closed the bus door as she turned to walk away from the bus. I carried Vic to his bunk and laid him down gently. He didn't even stir. I went to go get the small trash can from the bathroom and put it next to his bed. This was happening too often for my liking. It wasn't healthy. But I wouldn't nag him about it right when he woke up. That didn't mean that my thoughts didn't dwell on it. Just like his suicide attempt. That kept replaying in my mind over and over every night. I sighed to myself and went to take a shower and took a long shower. When I came out of the shower, I heard the guys all come back onto the bus.

"Jaime!" Mike called to me. I came into the front lounge to see all the guys from All Time Low and A Day To Remember, Tony and Mike, all standing there, tired and defeated looking. "We couldn't find Vic."

"Yeah, we kept looking and looking, but we couldn't find him anywhere." Alex added. I nodded.

"I know." I told them simply. That earned me a few weird and quizzical looks.

"You know?" Jeremy asked me. I nodded again.

"You're pretty calm considering the fact that we lost Vic." Rian reminded me.

"I know you didn't find him, because a bartender at some bar came here to drop Vic off not too long ago." I explained. There was groans heard throughout the room.

"Why didn't you call us? We'd been all upset thinking we'd legit lost him." Jack asked me.

"Guys, it wasn't pretty, okay? He's passed out in his bunk right now. That's why the bartender had to drop him off." I replied evenly, trying to keep my cool. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or scream.

"Oh." Various voices echoed. I dropped my gaze and sighed heavily.

"C'mon, let's get to bed. It's late and we're all tired." Jeremy stated to the group. It was a unanimous agreement between everyone. They called their goodbyes as they filed off of our bus. Mike closed the door behind them. Being left in the room with Tony and Mike, I knew I'd have to give even more answers than I had to with everyone else.