Chapter 28

February 4 2016

Hello. This is Lauren Camila's girlfriend, again. Sinu showed me this book. But don't worry Camz, neither one of us have readen it. I'm just giving you an update on Camila. Well, she collapsed at January 14 and since then it has been very critical. She has been in coma and woke up yesterday. We was all worried sick about her! She is so weak and so pale and it scares me because she was so close to dying. Something about lungs made her collaps. I've been so terrified. I don't know if you've been aware Camz, but I've been with you everyday. Barely left, only to shower once in a while and to get my schoolbooks. I've been here 24 hours a day and so has your mother. Everyone loves you so much Camila, it's crazy. But I do love you more than them. I love you so much. and oh my god, I am so happy that you woke up. It wasn't even sure you would wake up from the coma but you did. Because you're a fighter. Seriousley, Camz you are the strongest person I've ever met. Right now, you are sleeping. And I am gonna take a quick shower. uh, and happy one year anniversity baby. I wish you were here with me so we could celebrate it more properly but I'm so happy that you're even alive after all this.I'm so blessed to have you in my life Camila, I don't know what to do without you. You're my sunshine.

Goodbye my love, Lo :) x

Sorry because mistakes! 😁

-Michaela