Chapter 16

August 4 2015

Today is probably one of the best days in my life. Lauren got the permission to take me out for dinner, since it's our 5 months anniversity. She took me to the same place as where I 5 moths ago asked her to be my girlfriend. I could barely eat and we couldn't stay long because off my chemo who makes me really tired. But it was a perfect night and I told her that loads off times. I love her so much. Mom insisted that I should take my wheelchair at least, she was beyond terrified to let me out off sight but I decided to walk. I wanted too feel at least a little normal. Even though I have tubes in my nose and chest. The one in the chest barely hurts anymore, I'm used to it by now. Lauren picked me up at the hospital at 5 pm and my mom helped me to take a shower and bought some flowers I could give to Lauren. She still gives me one flower everyday. I have loads of flowers in my room, and pictures. When Lauren came into my room I sat in the bed with nice clothes, my hair fixed and a bouqette red roses in my hand. She told me she loved me and kissed me hard. She helped me the whole evening so I could walk. Right now it's about 9.45pm. We're back at the hospital and she will spend the night with me. Mom is home, resting. I wish so bad that I could get healthy. Not only for my owns sake but for the others. I hate seeing them like this. Lauren is in the bathroom, getting ready for sleep. I'm sooo tired! goodnight!

x Camila

Sorry because mistakes!
And go buy 7/27 on iTunes!!! 😱😍

-Michaela