Chapter 23

November 21 2015

Hi again. I'm feeling a bit better now actually. At the moment am I alone. It's kinda nice actually. But I feel a little lonley. But who wouldn't? There are people around me 24 hours each day. Lauren will come over soon though, in a little less than an hour. Lauren has promised me to take me to the christmas shopping as soon as I'm home. I will probably spend it all with Lauren and mom and Sofi, I will go christmas-shopping with Lauren the 1st December and then the 3rd I will go shopping with mom and Sofi. Then I have to go back to the hospital until the 23rd december and then I will be home for 10 days, until January 3. I'm so excited you can't even imagine! I think I've written it before but my family and Lauren's family will celebrate christmas and new years together. It's really nice that our familys get along this well. I love Lauren so much. It's kinda crazy. I mean, I love her more and more each day. Is that even possible? I really do believe that she's my soulmate and I really want to marry her one day. Is that crazy? That I want to marry her? By the way; I got chemo yesterday and I wont have any today or tomorrow so I wont be puking all the time and that's nice. The thing I hate the most is that I have lost my hair and that I'm puking all the time. It really sucks. I don't get chemo. It's supposed to make you healthy from cancer but it only makes you sick? But I shouldn't be complaining, I'm lucky to be able to get treatened. Bye!

x Camila

Sorry because mistakes! 🌼

-Michaela