One Crazy Christmas

One Crazy Christmas

The title says it all...lol 

 25th December 2014 ( Brax is 5 months old and Sums is 18 weeks pregnant )   

Matthew's POV

"Why did we have to say, we'd have everyone over for Christmas?" Sums said as she came up behind me as I was cleaning the barbie, to be ready for lunch.

"Not we Babe, it was all you and that big mouth of yours." I chuckled, well it was, she was the one that offered and thought it'd be an awesome idea.

"Yeah well, I can sense something is gonna happen." I turned as she said that, a frown so big her face is scrunched up. She was wearing a short summer dress, that had her eighteen week baby bump, pop out nicely. I still can't get over the fact, that I had knocked her up so quickly, we are definitely glutten for punishment. 

"Like what, exactly?" I asked and finished off oiling the hot plate. It's about 40 odd degrees today, and it's fucking hot. So we are having our usual Christmas lunch, which consists of salads, seafood and of course the good old barbeque.

"You do realise, that your sister is about to pop anytime soon." she said cleaning up the mess of paper towels, I had used to wipe down the hot plate. Shit! I forgot about Katie, her due date is today, with Kaleb number three. They hate it when I refer to their third child, as that, well it's gonna be true, so may as well put it out there.

"As long I don't have to see it being born, it's all good." I laughed, then cringed at the thought, I do not want to see any part of my sister that I don't ever, and I mean EVER, want to see.

"Good point, I don't exactly want to see her bits again." she shuddered, I bet she's got the image of Katie and Kaleb, when she caught them in the act, almost four years ago now. 

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked her, pulling her into my arms and kissed her lips softly.

"I feel good today, bubs is behaving." she smiled up at me, she's glowing and looking more radiant than ever. Her pregnancy has been going along smoothly so far, she's more tired, but Brax has not helped, so she rests as much as she can. When he sleeps, she does, but clearly not today, since he's snoring his little head of at the moment, and she's here with me.

"I can't wait for the ultrasound next week, to find out if Brax will have a little sister or brother." I smiled, it feels like only yesterday we were looking at boy bits on the monitor, with Brax. I guess it was only months ago.

"Yeah, it would be nice to have a girl around, at least she won't leave the toilet seat up." she giggled, but I can also tell by the tone in her voice, she was telling me off. I can't help it if I forget sometimes, I'm a male after all, we aren't that perfect.

"Sorry, I was in a rush." I grinned, my hands cupping her sexy ass and squeezed her cheeks firmly.

"You will be, and you'll be teaching Brax the correct way to leave the toilet, once he's finished using it." she said in her strict mother tone. I must remember that, or I will be in the dog house for a while.

"Yes dear." I chuckled and smashed my lips to hers, but was interupted by the voice that came from behind us.

"Don't you two have a room for that?" Katie snapped, Sums and I broke apart, then turned to see a very pregnant, and also very grumpy looking Katie.

"Yep, this whole yard is our room." I laughed which earnt a slap from Sums and a head shake from my little sister. Katie huffed and went inside, with Sums following her, probably to cool off. I know Sums is getting uncomfortable in this heat, but when your about to explode, I assume it would be worse.