Conception

Conception

By the third week...around day 14 of a typical 28-day cycle...you ovulate, in the next 12 to 24 hours, that egg can be fertilised if one of the 350 million sperm (an average ejaculation) manages to swim all the way through the uterus to penetrate the egg.

12th October 2013 (2 weeks 0 days)

Matthew's POV

Wow, just wow.

That is all I can say about our honeymoon. It's been the best nine days of my life and it's been perfect here with my wife. I had booked ten days in a windward pavilion at the Qualia Resort on Hamilton Island.

It's been totally worth the sixteen hundred dollars a night and I'd definitely love to bring my wife back here another time.

The view is gorgeous from our suite, the whole resort is adults only, it's secluded and private. Our suite has a king-sized bed in a separate room to the living area and bathroom. We have a north-facing view of the Whitsunday Passage and even the Coral Sea, it's beautiful.

I don't think I want to go home.

Home.

I've been thinking a lot the past few months, I think it's time that we think about buying a house. One with a yard and a shed maybe. Our current house is starting to feel too small and if we start our family soon, we'll definitely be needing that upgrade.

Summer and I have ventured out of our own little piece of paradise. We've taken walks along the pebble beach, dined out in the restaurant and cruising around the island on a golf buggy, and soaking up the beautiful tropical paradise. The trip we took out on a boat took us out to the Great Barrier Reef which was an awesome sight.

A splash from our very own private infinity-edge plunge pool woke me up as I chilled back on the day bed. I flicked my eyes open to see my very naked wife giggling as she rested her arms on the edge of the pool. Having the suite in a very secluded and private area, meant that my wife and I could be as naked as we wanted to be.

"What's got you deep in thought, big guy?" my beautiful wife flicked some more water at me as she splashed in the water. I grinned and climbed off the daybed and slipped into the water beside her. Reaching out, wrapping my arms around her gently, and pulling her in close to me.

Feeling her silky skin beneath my hands as I caressed her, she lifted her arms to wrap around over my shoulders. Her fingers combing through my hair as I slipped my hands down to her ass and then effortlessly picking her up.

"My wife is the most, sexiest woman in the world," I whispered, leaning into her and softly brushing my lips across hers. I licked my lips tasting the remains of the fruity cocktail that lingered over her plump lips.

"Is that so?" she whispered seductively before she ground her hot core into my now harder cock. A groan escaped my lips as she teased me, feeling her legs wrap around my waist tighter as I kept her body still. Her hot skin makes mine feel like I'm on fire. One simple action, touch, anything and she sets my body into a frenzy.

"Yep, it sure is." I trailed my hands slowly up her back. Pulling her in closer, needing to taste her, I plunged my tongue into her sweet mouth. She moaned softly as I deepened the kiss, her exotic taste exploding through my mind. Gripping her hips tighter I lifted her slightly so my erection was resting at her entrance. Pressing her back lightly into the wall and latching my lips to her sweet neck, entering her gently.

"Oh, Matt," she moaned as I buried my cock deep inside her. My thrusts are slow and deep as she clings to my body. Trailing my lips along the base of her neck and along her shoulder blade. I grinned when I heard her sharp intake of breath as I pinched her hard nipple before rolling it between my fingers. Her nails digging into my skin as I teased her with slow thrusts and torturing her nipples hard. Sending a mixture of sensations through her body, I could feel her trembling around me.