First Doctor's Appointment

It's time to make it official! That first doctor's appointment, will confirm your pregnancy and due date, check mums health and also listen to baby's heartbeat.

The baby: At a tiny 1.6cms, organs are developing making this a very crucial time for baby, which is now classed as a 'fetus' which is latin for 'offspring' 

27th November 2013 (8 weeks 4 days)

Summer's POV

"MATTY!" 

This boy has so much crap in this second bedroom. I can't even find myself in here, I don't even think he uses this shit, it just seems to be getting higher and higher. Bloody men and they say us women hoard a lot of shit. My husband is a good example of that.

I could hear his heavy footsteps getting louder, and the next thing I see, is him flying through the door with a worried look on his face. Oops! maybe I shouldn't have shouted out like that, the look on his face told me he was worried about whatever had happened and all it was for me to ask him about is junk.

'Baby, what's wrong?" he said a little breathless, I think he was outside washing his baby, sometimes I think he loves that ute more than me and I had him running in here in a panic.

"Sorry for scaring you, honey," I said a little sheepishly and moved one of the boxes out of the way to reach him.

"I was just wondering if you could get rid of some of this shit here," I said waving my hand around the messed up room, which is small as it is without anything in it. It would also be nice to open the door without knocking anything over.

"Is that all? Summer, I thought something was really wrong!" he pulled me in for a bone-crushing hug, and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, Matty," I whispered into his chest. Since we did the pregnancy test, we have both been a little more stressed and worried, of course. We just don't want to lose another baby, that was hard enough. 

"Baby girl, it's ok. I've been thinking about buying a house, with a shed, so my shit can go in it." I pulled back to look up at him, he had a sweet smile on his face. 

"Is that why you've had your head in every real estate page?" I said and sat down on what I think is an EMPTY paint can. Really? isn't the bin a better home for it?

"Yeah, I was thinking somewhere in the eastern suburbs, close to your work, and with a bit of a view," he said as he squatted down in front of me, and put his hands on my knees. Wow, he has really been thinking about this, and I haven't even noticed.

"Can we have a look at some after our appointment?" I said with a smile, our doctor's appointment is at 10:30 am so we will have the rest of the afternoon to search for a house. I've always wanted to look through houses and dream about living in them as I walked around in them, and today we can really do that.

"We sure can, I'll give the agent a call and arrange a few look-throughs, I've picked out a couple already," he said with a cheeky grin, I must be the luckiest girl alive to score this amazing guy.

"You're the best husband, I love you, now go finish washing your girlfriend before we have to leave," I said with a smirk and making him laugh with what I called his ute. He stood up, but before he left the room, I was dipped into a deep kiss that made my knees go weak.

"Love you too, and stop lifting shit!" and with that said he vanished out of the room. Man, he's bossy! I'm sure moving a box that probably has nothing in it, won't hurt.