Bumps and Mood Swings

By this time, the mummy's body will be changing, her breasts will now be bigger and baby's bump may be seen , that will please her partner in more ways than one, and she will be experiencing some crazy and wild mood swings, caused by the rapidly increasing hormones.

the baby: your baby is recognisable as a little person, and can make uncoordinated movements and it's eye colour is determined. baby is about 3cms in length and weighs about 4 grams

8th December 2013 (10 weeks 1 days)

Matthew's POV

Summer and I found out last week that we got the house, so I've been extra busy packing up and getting stuff ready for our move date. It was originally set that we could move in before the ultrasound, but we didn't want the stress of moving on top of that. So, I've conned Nate, Kaleb and Adam into helping me, so Summer can try to relax a little more. 

"Fuck Matt,  you could've warned us that Miss Snappy Pants was home!" Kaleb whined as he came out the front door. I was packing up Adam's twin cab with the "crap" as my loving wife calls it, from the spare bedroom. All three of them came out of the apartment, with more.

"You didn't wake her up did you? she just finished her fourth-night duty this morning." I looked over at him with a worried look, and he shook his head. Summer has been on edge with her emotions, very grumpy, snappy and moody, sometimes I can't keep up. She just swings from one extreme to the next in a matter of seconds.

"No. She was up when we went in there, and hell she looked crazy. Just like Katie did when she was pregnant." he gave me this really scared looked as he chucked a crate in the cab's tray. Shit! I better not slip that she is, we are waiting until after the ultrasound to tell our families.

"Just ignore her, I do. It's best that way." I chuckled nervously, hoping that she just didn't hear me say that, or I'll be in the shit later.

"You sure she's not pregnant? I mean, she's not usually like this," he asked again, clearly not convinced. 

"Nah man, she's like a no go zone after night duties." I laughed, hopefully, he believes me, which he did because he smiled and nodded.

"Are you and Sums coming over next weekend for the party?" Adam suddenly asked out of the blue.

"What party?" I asked him a little confused, first time I've heard about a party, and I'm not too sure if Sums would be up to go.

"Nate and I thought it was time to have one of our traditional big bashes," he said smirking over at Nate, who chuckled. Nate and Adam are a couple, and they are pretty awesome together.

"You haven't had one since, I fucked up, big time." I winced, they haven't had one, due to what went down that night.

"How can we forget Matt, I'm surprised she forgave you." Nate piped in. Me too, I could have lost everything that night. And not just Summer, but my life as well.

Flashback 9th September 2011

Since this party was an all-nighter, Summer drove us over to Adam and Nate's. I already had a couple of beers and claimed the best available room to stay. The party wasn't due to start until 9 pm, and being only 7 pm, I wanted Sums to get in the mood, so we did a few shots of tequila.

By the time 9 came, she was pretty well on her way to being sloshed. I was not much better. The silly thing we did was to start mixing our drinks, beer, more tequila, Bundy, beam and jacks.