Bringing On Labour

Bringing On Labour

If baby hasn't arrived yet, and mummy is getting really frustrated, there are some natural ways to help bring on labour, some have been proven affective, but sometimes it's best to let nature take it course, if not, give some a try to kick start labour. 

the baby: baby is way passed it's due date, and is now annoying mummy and daddy by not arriving yet, baby can weigh anything from 3.4 - 4.5 kg and is still about 50-53 cms long.

14th July 2014 ( 41 weeks and 2 days ) 

Matthew's POV

11:39am 

Sums and I are driving home from her doctors appointment, in which he said the baby is fully engaged and it's just a matter of time before labour begins. This news to my very pregnant, irratable and annoyed  wife, was not the best thing he could've said to her. He has booked her in again for next Monday, if she hasn't had him by then, he will induce her and start the labour.

Since our little "time out" we had last week, Sums has still been a little on the grumpy side. This is all due to the baby not even making his appearance yet. She's been getting those Braxton Hicks contractions, at first she gets excited but once they stop not long afterwards, she's in a mood again. I don't really blame her there, I was feeling the same.

"You know, just because he is engaged and shit Babe, he could still take days to come." Sums said after going through the McDonalds drive through. 

"Then why don't you try some more of those method's that help bring it on faster." I asked her, taking a quick glance to my left, to see her opening her quarter pounder and putting her fries between the layers. 

"Babe, I hate spicy food, and I don't wanna walk." she whined with a mouth full of her burger mixed with fries. My wife has no manners, what so ever.

"What are some other ideas then?" I asked as I turned down our street slowly, beacuse it's pissing down with rain. It's been extra cold too, being the middle of winter, no wonder Brax doesn't wanna come out, be warmer in Sums belly.

"Well, there's sex in which the semen contains a dose of prostaglandins to ripen and soften the cervix, and orgasms can stimulate the uterus and it can help release the contraction hormone, oxytocin." she said and I cut her off from continuing.

"We are definitely going to be keep doing that." I smirked as I stopped the car in the garage once we had arrived home. I am a male after all, and I am not gonna knock back a chance to fuck my sexy wife.

"There's also, nipple stimulation, which basically sets off the oxytocin, as well." she kept on going through her little list, that I now noticed she had in her hand. I got out of the car, and opened her door.

"Hmmm, well we could put those two together." I chuckled as I helped her out of the car, with her take away bag in one hand and her list in the other, the hand bag hooked around her elbow.

"Yeah, I was thinking that, then afterwards, have the warm bath." she looked up at me from the list with a big smile on her face.

"Alright, I'm guessing we are doing this right now?." I chuckled as we headed inside. 

"You bet ya, Baby." she giggled and tossed her bag on the kitchen bench and took the last few bites of her burger, before I swept her into my arms and carried her up to our room. 

1:36pm

"Stop, no more!" I panted hard, HOLY SHIT! she has completed sucked me dry and worn me out. After my three ejaculations, her eight orgasms and some continuous nipple stimulation, I'm just about fucked, literally. She was trying to rouse me up again by stroking me, a little to firmly and I'm feeling a little tender.