XXIX

Hey, hey, hey! Guess what?!

I MADE A TRAILER FOR THE BLUE ASSASSINS!!! I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S PRETTY CRAPPY BUT YOU KNOW, I'M NOT EXACTLY A PROFESSIONAL SO CUT ME SOME SLACK!

But anyway, please comment what you think of the trailer. Also, if you could, please check out my new fantasy/action/romance story called "Emberblood"! It's more well-written and action-packed, in my opinion. Hope you like it!

"River, we need to stock up on weapons. They're beginning to look very rusty and they aren't as sharp." I tell him, squinting at a picture of our swords Sam sent me earlier.

"Yeah, it's not just the weapons that aren't as sharp. It's the assassins too." He sighs and I lean back in my seat to think.

Not too long ago, another office desk was put in River's office for me so that we can make decisions together. No one's allowed to disturb us, only in emergencies. This is as close as it gets to a honeymoon...sadly.

An idea pops into my head. "Hey! I could take some days off from the office to work with the assassins, train them better. It'd definitely be nice to move around instead of just sitting all day."

"And that is where we're different. I much prefer sitting."

"That's because you're a lazy potato."

He chuckles, "Interesting word choice."

"So what do you think of my idea?" I ask and he glances up at me. River reads over papers then signs them, sometimes putting them in the recycle bin.

"It's a good idea. As long as you're comfortable with it."

I smile. "I am. How long would I have to work with them though?"

"Maybe a week or so. But knowing you, probably five days." River gives me a quick wink and I chuckle.

"Okay, cool. I'll start tomorrow." I play with the hem of my shirt while I think. "I'll split the assassins in thirds. One group after breakfast, one group after lunch, and one group after dinner."

"Where are you gonna train them?" He questions.

"In the training room, of course."

"Do you want the private rooms?"

I gape at him. "Yes! I've never used those before."

"Well, " River smiles softly, "they're more spacious and less distracting."

"Really?"

"Actually, it'll probably be very distracting since you'll be there..."

"Smooth. Real smooth." I laugh at him.

He shrugs, grinning. "Just saying."

•••

"Man, Pretty Little Liars just keeps getting better and better." Alexis sighs, laying on my bed.

"When are they ever going to get a break though?"

She shrugs, "I think that's the point. They're never going to get a break."

"That sucks. They'll probably all end up in the mental asylum."

"Well, almost everybody already did. Wouldn't make much of a difference now."

"True." I nod as I change the channel. "What now?"

"Teen Wolf is coming up in an hour. Let's wait." Alexis suggests and I smile.