XX

I wake up to the sound of loud footsteps and drawers opening then closing.

"W-what's happening?" I furrow my eyebrows and sit up on my bed. Members I know from the organization come and leave my room, carrying boxes, and I jump off my bed.

I block the way of a tall one and look inside the box he's carrying. "Hey! What are you doing with my stuff?"

"I'm moving it, Mrs. River." He responds and I choke on my own spit.

"Don't call me that." I cough, "And where exactly are you moving my stuff?"

"Upstairs, ma'am."

"What's upstairs?" I narrow my eyes at him and he looks uncomfortable under my gaze.

"The leader's room, ma'am."

I gape at him, muddled, "River's room? Why the hell are you moving it there?"

"Whoa. Calm yourself." River strolls into my room and I narrow my eyes at him. I signal the tall guy to leave and he quickly does as told.

  "Why the hell are they moving my stuff to your room?"

  "Because you're my fiancée." He scoffs, "Duh."

  "Yeah, I know that, dumbo." I glare at him and he grins.

  "Then why are you asking me if you already know?"

  I ignore his question. "What, are we gonna sleep in the same bed now or something?"

  "Yes, Blair, we are." River winks and I raise an eyebrow at him. Did he seriously just wink at me?

  "We're gonna sleep together?" I gape at him and he chuckles.

  "Just tell me when and where, my queen." River smirks and I choke on my own spit.

  "Are you...are you flirting with me?" I ask, almost shyly.

  "Either that or my eye is twitching." He winks again and I gulp.

  "Don't, " I breathe out, "Don't do that."

  He tilts his head like a adorable little puppy. "Why not?"

  "Because I said not to." I answer and he shrugs.

  "Your wish is my command, my queen."

  "Stop calling me my queen."

  "Sorry. I can't that do that..." River smiles, "my queen."

  I groan.

  •••

  Nope, I can't do it.

  "We cannot sleep in the same bed, River." I shake my head and he rolls his eyes.

  "I'm not gonna try anything and you aren't either, obviously. So what's the problem?"

  "It's weird!"

  River laughs, "Weird? It's weird that fiancées sleep with their fiancés?"

  I frown and he grins. "No...I guess not. But they're usually in love." I point at him and I, "We're not in love."

  His grin turns into a frown. "This wasn't my idea, you know. It was my father's. And I respect my father's decisions."

  "So do I. But there are certain limits."

  River ponders my words for a while before sighing. "Okay. Fine. I'll talk to him."

  "Thank you." I smile and he winks at me.

  "Anything for you, my queen."

  FILLER CHAPTER! SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW!