my boyfriend is the Star Quarterback, but I slept with the school nerd Chapter 16

I AM SO SORRRRRY GUYS!!! IHAD DEBATE AND EXAMS AND OUR FAMILY WENT ON A TWO WEEK ROADTRIP ALL OVER THE NORTHEASTERN UNITED STATES!!

my new years resolution is to write more!! :)

i swore on the ball as it dropped in times square, even though i was freezing. Yeah! i was there!!

quite frankly, it was amazing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We get into Ian's car and I look outside the window. The light shines a pinkish blue onto the wet pavement outside and the sky is that rainwashed fairy tale color. How perfect. A fairytale day to match a fairytale morning. I look around the car. The distinct leather smell remains, but the slight smell of cologne has been overpowered by a strong scent of alcohol. There are a few beer cans scattered around the car and a slight smell of vomit. I try to recollect the events of the previous night, but we reach taco bell.

We enter taco bell.

I order, I'm hungrier than I thought I was. A smile playing at the corners of his mouth, Ian orders too. He looks gorgeous with the faded rainwashed sunlight outside shining onto him. He's rugged. His hair is askew and his eyes sparkle like always. We both smell of alcohol and probably look a mess, but I don't care. I don't know if public image even matters anymore.

We wait silently until our order comes out. It's a kind of happy silence, where no words are necessary. Ian begins to walk out and I follow his lead back into his car. We drive off. I know where we're going.

The Park.

As we walk towards our place, good memories enter my mind and inadvertently i smile. Looking over at Ian, I see that he's experiencing the same thing. He grabs my hand and pulls me over into him. Bag in one hand and me in the other.

We walk towards the little wood ladder and climb up into the treehouse.

I pull out my food and with the aid of a few fire sauce packets dig in to it. I marvel at how delicious such low cost food can be. Ian laughs when he looks over at me, slowly devouring his own meal.

I look up at him. I think we both forgot temporarily why we were here.

Sighing, I put my food aside, and as Ian looks up the laughter in his face disappears.

He opens his mouth and says:

"I'm just going to tell you the worst part first, so i can get it over with....then i'll tell you everything else. okay?"

"just tell me, do it however you want. I think i need to know and it sounds like i need to know"

"you told me we couldn't be together, i got drunk, i made out and stuff with izzy, you fainted."

"what?!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SORRY

more will be posted within the next two days

i have a debate case to work on!

if i don't, my partner will shoot me in the head.

sorrrryyyy