My boyfriend is the star quarterback, but I had sex with the school nerd. Chapter 4

Oh my gosh you guys!! Thanks for becoming fans!!! It's really amazing to find that someone likes my writing! oh and haha yeah the last name mason is the same as this guy in my science class who definitely has some of the characteristics Jared does. anyway this is definitely encouragement :))

..but I'm sure you want to get to the story so.

.........................................................................................................

I sighed as final bell rang. Great. more stress, now I'd have to get Jared off of my back. literally. I walked out of history more slowly than you could imagine, taking care to neatly put up my already organized books. As I was packing up, Jared came up to my locker. "So are we heading to my car before football practice and your nerd meeting?" he asked. "It's not a nerd meeting Jared," I said impatiently. He shuffled his feet and started playing with my shoulder length, black hair. "Yeah whatever, but thats not what I'm talking about anyway. So are we?" he said. "I don't know if its a good idea.." "It'll be fine." He answered, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shouldler. "Please, it'll be fun. I love you." He said, giving me his cutest puppy dog look. His sparkling hazel eyes growing large framed by long smoky lashes. My heart melted. Drat beautiful boys and their seemingly innocent styles of seduction. "Fine, but if anyone sees us.." Jared picked up my backpack, grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car. "Oh come on Ashlyn, it's not like anyone will ever even know," he answered. Yeah, anyone but Ian Weston, who happened to have figured out exactly the reason behind this sexual endeavor. I sighed giving in. We got into Jared's car, and I pulled out my homework. Whatever. If I was going to waste my time in this car, I might as well get some work done. I opened my Precalc book and started my homework. Jared wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Come on babe, don't be a party pooper." I hate being called babe. Expecially in the way Jared uses it. "I'm doing my homework." "Come on, you know you can't resist me," Jared said laughing into my shoulder. Yeah, can't resist the need to swat you. Suddenly, he grabbed me, flipping me down onto the seat. He kissed hungrily down my neck. I could feel his warm body pressing down on me. It felt pretty good, but it was against my principles to be pressured into things like this. I started to push him away, but then I thought twice. I mean, he is my boyfriend and letting him do this just once will be okay. Right? Yeah, but then he'll do it all the time, another voice whispered. But it feels so..ahh. I sighed, it felt so good having Jared lips on my neck and face and his hands on my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burrying my hands into his thick auburn hair. He leaned into me, kissing my lips. Kissing long and deep until I couldn't breathe. I tore my hands down his body, digging into his back. I started to unbutton his shirt, but then I found my wits. What was I doing? I couldn't do this, atleast not now. I had places to go, and so did he. I pushed him off of me. hard. He swore, "What the fuck Ashlyn?! Why can't we do this anymore?" I felt bad at the look of hurt and longing on his face. "Sorry, but don't you have football, c'mon you can't be ditching football for this kind of stuff. I'll make it up to you," I said. "Trust me, thelast thing I wanted to do was stop." I leaned out and put my hands on his now bare chest, which just so happened to be quite nice to look at. "Obviously," I said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips, "You're forgiven, sortof, for now. I have to go to football," he said. He started to put his shirt back on, and I fixed myself up in the mirror. Grabbing my stuff I said bye and rushed off to the meeting. "What would Ian have thought about that episode?" I wondered as I walked down the hall. "Wait, why do I care. HA I don't care. That's right Ian I don't care!"