Chapter 15::My boyfriend is the Star Quarterback, but I slept with the school nerd

Okay guys....if some of you feel that there is not enough detail, please do inform and i shall try my best later.

But hope you like it ...!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wake up. Rubbing my eyes, I try to figure out where I am. Shaking my head, I look at the beautiful boy whose arms are around me. I remember everything from last night and today morning. I look down at myself. My shirt has somehow ridden up to mid-waist and my legs are exposed to the early morning light. One of his hands is around my waist and the other grips my bare leg. I look at his face. He has red circles under his eyes. Probably from this sleepless night taking care of me. Guiltily I shift. His eyes flash open. An ocean of mixed blues with flecks of gold. I lean my face into his, our noses touching. His breath smells faintly of alcohol. I wasn't the only one who drank last night. Somewhere in my mind I wonder how he managed to get me home. I snuggle into his chest, our faces barely touching.

His hand glides along the side of my leg, and he pulls me closer to him. Our lips collide and my mouth begins to burn with lust. I kiss him back deeper, gasping for breath. My hands struggle with his shirt, wrenching it off after I unbutton it. We are glued together and I can feel the plains of his perfect torso. He pulls away just for a second to pull of his jeans, and then he's back. His hands are moving up and down my body crazily, artfully, like a prodigy playing the piano. And with every touch I respond.

Moans escape my mouth as his face leaves mine. He slowly pulls my shirt completely off. Kisses cover every inch of my body until his face is back to mine. Nothing separates us anymore. I can feel him. The rest flows like music--he is the player, and i'm the instrument.

later:

I wake up. Oh what happened. Oh yeah..why do i have this loss of memory every time I awake. I am strewn across Ians body, and my bedsheets cover us. His arms are wrapped around me, and glancing at my clock I see that its 12 in the afternoon. I wonder where my mother is.

Unwillingly I pry myself from Ian. He gets up too. His hair is ruffled and he has a questioning look on his face. I go up to him and gently kiss him.

"I love you, so much," I say. There its out.

He smiles and gets up, starts to put his clothes back on.

I try not to stare. I quickly do a scope of my room and clean up.

"What happened last night?" I ask. It feels so far away, but its important and I need to know. His face visibly pales.

"Let's go to Taco Bell first," he says.