My boyfriend is the star quarterback, but I had sex with the school nerd. Chapter 12

Thanks for the comments you guys!! sooo...about Ian's POV umm I;m thinking about it...idunno....and oh so i have a new thing out...you know if u go to my page below this is "I go to boarding school with the presidents son" soooo im pretty excited about it...yeah

anyways here's the story

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Wake up darling!" said my mom about an hour later. I shifted in my bed making a grunting noise. I needed more sleep.

"Get up! It's nine isn't that late enough for you?" she said. "Nooooo" I answered.

"Okay, I'm going to dump a bucket of water on your head unless you get up," mom said at ten thirty. Sighing I pulled myself out of bed. I went into the bathroom and took a looooonnggg shower. I came out smelling pretty delicious. I headed dowsnstairs.

"Oh thank goodness!" said my mom when I came down in a bathrobe with my hair in a towel. She was making sandwiches for lunch. She had on a t-shirt and jeans, something I didn't see her in very often. Usually, she worked on Saturdays. "You're not working?" I asked.

"Yeah..but only after 3," she replied. Wow. this was big. Usually she worked all day Saturday and some Sundays. "Cool, I have to work on a biology project later anyway. We should do something," I answered.

"Mhmm, how about shopping and a manipedi?" she asked. Perfect. the typical mother-daughter activity for their first Saturday out. but seriously? she knew what a manipedi was..huh. "Sounds awesome!" I said enthusiastically. We sat down for lunch. Talked about lfe and school and work...just your regular lunch talk.

After lunch, I headed upstairs to change into something suitable to shop in. I picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white tank top, a beige leather jacket, beige gladiator heels covered in stones, and a thick wad of stone necklaces. I scrunched my hair with the help of some Fructis Scrunch Gel. Finally I put in a pair of enormous earrings and put on some make-up. Standding in the middle of my room, I twirled on the heel of my shoe with my hands out. I was ready to go.

I walked downstairs to my mother

She was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, her light brown hair flipped over in a clip. She was wearing a sky blue full-sleeve top with metal designs with jeans and cowboy boots. Hmmm, mom sure does look good for her being a mom and all I thought.

We were on our way. Rediscovering ourselves through eachother. I remembered the Ashlyn I used to be when we were close, and I'm sure she remembered the mother she was. We talked about the past, the present, even the future. "Where did I want to go to college?" and "God! You must buy that sweater it is absolutely gorg-E-ous!" I laughed uncontrollably when I heard my mom say this. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Finally, after 3 hours of shopping and a couple hundred dollars later, we dejectedly realized it was time to head home. So we dumped the bags in mom's car and headed home.

"I'm sorry honey! I've got to run!" she screeched as she ran to her closet to change. I just laughed, "It's fine mom, I need to call Ian for biology."

I headed up to my room, nervous all of a sudden. How would he react? I had just spent the night with him in a tree house. Did he think that was idunno..slutty or something? It couldn't be right? at the high point of my courage I hit the call button. Ring...ring....ring...I impatiently, worriedly waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard at the other end of the line.

"HI!" i nearly screamed.

I heard laughing. "Hey..what's going on?" he asked.

"Wellll...i went to sleep, and then shopping-but we had to cut it short because mom had to work. So, you wanna come over...um not cause my mom's gone or anything, but because we need to work on biology," I said, squeezing the last bit in really quickly.

"umm, sure," i heard.

"Oh your not busy or anything..right?" I asked.

"Well I was, but not anymore," he said. I wonder what he was doing. I suppose it would be rude to ask so..I didn't.

"So what time should I head over?" he asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Oh, whenever. Now. Later. whenever...just try and call me kay?" I said.

"Cool, I'll head over now. There's a party one of the cross country guys is having that I have to go to later," he said. Oh yeah, shit. Jared was going to pick me up at 9 for umm..whathisface's party.

"Yeah, cool. Uh actually I have to go to the party also, so well beon the same schedule," I sad.

"So..bye," he said.

"Bye," I said, snapping my phone shut. Dammit, now I had remembered Jared. Just when i was happy. I sat down in my room to think about it. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

"Dun din Dun dun.." I ran downstairs to answer it.

"Good afternoon my darling," Ian said, coming in and planting a kiss on my forehead. He looked gorgeous. No glasses again, and he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans with his hair shining in the golden sun streaming in from the open door, slightly fluttering from the wind. I pushed Jared to the back of my mind and wrapped my arms around his neck. I put my feet on his and streched up to reach his mouth. I planted a kiss on his soft lips. After a few minutes, I pulled away.

"We need to work on our biology project," I said with a smile, my arms still around him.

I turned around, pulled away, and dragged him to our living room. We started on the project, much distracted.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Sorry for the cruddy ending guys! I just had to go do something, I'll try and get another chapter out today, but I really want to write one for "President's Son." Oh and the chapter with the party will be MUCH more interesting because Jared and Ian will clash and you know what happens at teenage parties... ;)