My boyfriend is the star quarterback, but I had sex with the school nerd. Chapter 5

So thanks you guys!! please vote and read and spread the word if you like my writing!! PLeasE!! thank you! also comment! I will respond to everyone's comments at the beginning of the chapter after the one you commented on so...CoMMenT!! and vote..and read..yeahh.

oh and responding to comments: BDPeterson--okay, yeah i tried the paragraph thing this time..is it good?......

ThanK you guys!!!

here's the story..........

.......................................................................................................

"You don't care about what?" I heard from behind me. I swished around and saw Ian. umm shit I did NOT say that out loud. "None of your business," I said. "It sure sounded like my business, considering you said my name," he replied, raising his eye-brows at me. "What? I never said your name," I stalled. His eyebrows were not coming down. "You said, quote on quote, 'Wait, why do I care. HA I don't care. That's right Ian I don't care!'" he answered, making little air-quotes with his fingers. Trying to stall I said, "Air quotes are for losers and cheerleaders." "Yeah, but don't a majority of your 'friends' consist of cheerleaders?" he asked, using little airquotes again and frowning at me. "That was the only time it was right of you to use airquotes," I sighed. His expression softened and the eyebrows came down. "So seriously, what were you not caring about?" he asked again. "Umm nothing important, so what time was sci-bowl again?" I said, diverting. "I guess I'll have to drop that then. It's in like twenty minutes. I'm just going to chill out here with my smoothie until then, but you can do whatever you like," he answered. "Okay, can I just hangout here too until it starts?" I asked meekly. "Sure, whatever, its a free country right?" he said.

I went up to the bench by the window and sat by Ian. Sunlight streamed in through the window, filtered by the tree outside. It shined into Ian's hair and lit up his eyes. God, he had gorgeous eyes. They were cerulean blue with navy outlines and flecks of sky blue. I found myself staring into his eyes, which happened to be looking at me in an annoyed fashion. "So what made you want to join the team?" I heard a voice say. "Wha-a?" was my natural response. Ian sneered and said," Oh Mrs. Burns, does looking at my gorgeous face make you speechless? Because you tend to do just that in my presence." "What! pssshh noo. you wish Ian, you wish. Um anyways I wanted to join the team because I love science. alot," I said. I thought: well that boy does have some damn fine eyes, so what? That doesn't mean anything. "and it looks good on college applications?" he asked. "I mean that's got to be one reason." "Yeah, yeah, of course," I said. We both stared in random directions for a few seconds, but my eyes kept drifting back to him for some reason. So, naturally I asked him a question to prevent him from thinking i was some crazy stalker who kept looking at him.

"So do you do any sports?" I said. What kind of dumb question is that?! Of course he doesn't do any sports. You hang out with the guys that do sports! I expected him to look at me angrily, but instead he looked up and said, "Oh yeah, I run track and cross-country." What? I tried to remember the cross-country guys. "Are you any good?" I asked. "I guess, I mean I won first at state last-year so i guess, yeah," he answered. What? Any guy who'd done anything remotely athletic and excelled at it hung out with our group, if not always, then occasionally. And it's not like he was unattractive, I mean look at his eyes...and hair..and face..and nose. Oops. There was absolutely no reason why he couldn't hang out with our group. "You know that I choose not to hang out with you guys, right?" Ian said as if reading my thoughts. "Um what?" I said. "Yeah, I mean the guys are always asking if I want to come to this party or that one. They always say shit like 'oh well Jenna Spooner's gonna get so fucking drunk that I'm sure that she'll give you some action and double time it with some lesbo action with that hoe Caroline, then you can fuck them up wherever man," like thats supposed make me feel happy or something." I was apalled, that's how the guys talked about the girls in our group? Wow. Caroline was sorta hoeish but I thought everyone had the decency to keep it to themselves, not broadcast pornographic messages about her like an advertisement. Did they talk about me like that? I guess my shock showed on my face because then he said, "Shocked? You shouldn't be. They do it all the time, and trust me that isn't the worst of it. But don't worry they don't talk about you much. Just some stuff about you and Jared and some shitty jokes." I just looked up at him. shocked. "You see why I don't hang out with them right. I mean they're assholes, and what do I get for being the decent guy. The one that doesn't watch porn or just try to get action from girls and ruin their lives. Nothing. I don't have a girlfriend and half the fucking people in this school think I'm a total nerd, and the other half think I'm snotty. I don't even have friends in this school. They all go other places. God," he said. He looked pretty upset and worn out. He buried his face into his hands. I felt really bad. He was a really nice guy. A really really nice guy who understood things. He was smart, funny, and nice. He had gorgeous eyes and cute hair. So I did the only thing a girl in my position could do. I buried my face in his shoulder, and when he brought his face around and hugged me, I lifted up my head and kissed him on the lips.