Chapter 8 Time

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tick

Tick....

"What can I do to stop it all?"

"By holding this, it can all end by one bullet."

"Yes sir"
__________

Nogla's pov.

I caressed coco beside me hearing his muffled cries. I shushed him quietly enough for him to hear. "It's okay boy," I spoke to him scratching his ear.

"Hey"

I heard someone say I looked up and saw his brown eyes staring down at me. "Hey lui," he rubbed his eyes and yawned out loud.

"Hey David"

"How's your nap?"

"Not too good" I quickly frowned and patted the seat next to me. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked moving my body to face him completely.

He smiled weakly and patted coco. "I had a nightmare about Evan," he sniffled and looked down. My mouth gaped open a little as I stared into his brown eyes once again.

"It's okay, they're just nightmares." He nodded and leaned against me my arm. I lifted it and wrapped one arm around him. He then snuggled deeper into my chest making coco lick his face.

"Oh coco," he said chuckling quietly. I smiled and started playing with his hair. "It seems quieter when he's gone," I nodded silently.

"It'll be fine, just sleep okay?" I told lui, he sighed heavily and closed his eyes. I leaned my head back, looking up at the ceiling.

I ruffled my hair and closed my eyes to hear the soft snores coming from lui. I then started to drift apart from everything now. As sleepiness finally comes over me.

~

"AH NO!"

I jumped up pushing myself off the couch. Coco jumped off of me and ran to his bed. I gasped and looked around to see lui shaking in the corner.

I walked slowly towards him worriedly. "Lui?" I whispered loudly to him. "What's wrong?" I asked crouching down.

His eyes were red and tears were streaming down nonstop. "I had the same nightmare about Evan!" I sighed and rubbed his back.

"Tell me about the nightmare"

I said finally sitting down next to him. I held him slowly and comforted him. He nodded and stared into my eyes.

"He...got s-shot and died" he sniffled. I stayed silent, taken back from it. "He's not going to die," I spoke with my voice breaking a little.

I stood up and took his hand. "Cmon let me show you something," he nodded and stood up. I interwind my fingers into his.

I opened my door and walked out to the hallway. Coco followed, wagging his little tail. I then went out to the door and opened the balcony.

"You see that right up there?" I asked pointing up to the sky. His eyes widened with his mouth gaped open. "Whoa," he whispered out.

I chuckled feeling warmth in my chest. "That's the Little Dipper and right under it is the Big Dipper." He leaned forward more towards the edge of the balcony.

"Watch where you step lui," I joked but still made sure that he doesn't fall over. "It looks beautiful," he said giggling tightening his grip.

My cheeks started to heat up staring down at him. He smiled and looked up at me. "Thanks for making me feel better David," I nodded and started to hum.

The silence was actually peaceful as we stared up at the stars. All of a sudden, we were interrupted by a loud bang from downstairs.

Lui and I quickly walked towards the edge and leaned over to see what's happened. "Isn't that delirious?" He asked, I shrugged and squinted my eyes.

He was fully dressed, taking a step outside. He then walked over to a tree and leaned over. "I wonder how he's feeling," lui whispered.

I nodded and backed away to leave him be. With my hand still into Lui's, I pulled him along. "Let's go back to sleep," I said glancing back at him.

"Okay....mind if I sleep with you?" He asked I shook my head and smiled. I glanced at him once again to show him my smile beginning to speak.

"Not at all"

Delirious' pov.

"Goodnight"

"Night Luke"

I closed his door and walked downstairs. I sighed deeply hearing the silence settling around me. I went towards the fridge and grabbed a beer as I headed outside.

Opening the door and taking a sip, I took a step outside closing the door. It slammed loudly causing me to jump a little but I then relaxed.

I slowly walked over to a tree and leaned over. I felt dizzy all of a sudden like a little bit lightheaded. I shook my head and sat down. I looked up and saw the stars shining.

"Oh god," I mumbled to myself. There's something in this beer isn't it? I quickly threw it to the side and rubbed my head.

I laid down on my back this time. The world started to spin in circles. I shut my eyes tightly and re-opened them. My vision still remained blurry.

Maybe I should go to bed

I stood up slowly, holding the tree. I feel really weak that once I took one step, I suddenly felt exhausted.

I grunted and tried to keep on walking.  I could only hear my heartbeat beating loudly. God I shouldn't have come outside. I shouldn't have drank a fucking sip.

Not matter how close I was to the door, I felt like I was far away. Have I been drugged? By who then? I felt my knees collapse to the ground then my whole body.

My eyes started to get droopy. I couldn't feel my body anymore. I opened my mouth leaving only gasps. "Car...Car..." I looked up and saw a man behind another tree.

Saying one more last word, my eyes widened in horror. Am I going to get kidnapped?

I hope that the guys will be okay. "No.." I whispered out loud before falling into darkness.

___________

So stuff been happening and I apologize for not posting that often :( I'll try and make it up
To y'all but I hope you have a great day or night XD

Love ya ~