Chapter 3 Lately

I'm going to continue

Just for y'all

Becuz this llama wuvs you <3

__________________

Jumping into my truck, I moved my key to the side and heard it start. I leaned back and placed both of my hands on top Of my forehead.

"Oh god"

I whispered to myself and wiped my eyes. I sighed heavily as I pulled back. "Here we go," I said driving off. I looked back at the gas station and tightened my grip.

I looked out in the sky and sighed again. Silence is sometimes the peace of death. As the sun poured out more in the opening, I got off the road and turned to a nice-looking neighborhood.

There stood a tall but not big house. It had about two patios and multiple windows. The background was white and light purple painted across it.

I held the door knob and shook it as I tried to get inside. It's locked? I tilted my head to the side in confusion, I moved towards the back of the house and looked inside the window.

There's nothing in there

I tried to open the back door but to receive it to be locked once again. I sighed and grabbed a rock; as I threw it to the window, It received a large sound of glass shattering.

I jumped inside trying to not get any scraps or cuts. There was nothing but silence in the room. I gulped and looked around.

I stood there dropping one wilted rose towards the golden ground. One by one, the trumping beat banged inside my chest.

He's not here

I should've brought him, I should've fucking brought him! He probably told my father by now.

I looked around inside the white room. I moved my fingers around the chair that was Sitting between these two tables.

I started walking around the chair and stood behind it. Sighing deeply I turned it around and sat down onto the foam.

I held the handles and tightly gripped it. All of a sudden, Images flashed inside of my mind. I can only hear his cries of pain.

I gasped and jumped out of the chair. I gulped hard as I started to take glances from here and there, from one corner to another.

Maybe there's things that would give me clues. I looked up and around, I started to walk onto the upstairs hallway and looked down the hall.

Everything is still and silent, its surroundings seemed to be pondering up against me. I'm not claustrophobic but it feels like I am.

I looked at some paintings that were hanged up against the white painted wall. Some were torn up, the others were laying on the floor broken.

I sighed in defeat, I turned around and was about to take a step until I heard a faint beep. I stopped in my tracks and heard the beep again. I smirked Evilly and started to walk downstairs.

Bingo

I slowly walked into a room I haven't been in before. Another beep sound came on but it was louder this time. The room was plain, I held my ear against the wall and listened quietly.

Beep

I followed the sound, using my ear I tapped the wall lightly. I moved a little closer to the left and tapped the wall lightly once again, to hear a different sound.

I used my nail to place an X sign on top, I ran towards my truck and looked in the back to find an axe. I took glanced from left to right to see no one outside or walking along with their dogs.

I held it underneath my jacket, and walked back inside to the room again. I held the wooden stick tightly and started shaping outside of the object.

I kept on throwing swings with it until I formed a circle. I panted heavily and removed the piece of the wall. There stood before me a small recording camera.

I started jumping as I placed a fist in the air. "Finally!" I yelled out loud while I removed the camera. Holding it carefully, I ran to my truck and pulled out my laptop.

I removed the hard drive from the camera and plugged it in as quickly as I could. A file popped up, I moved my finger across, almost throwing my laptop to the side. I then clicked it.

"W-what?"

A small feared voice echoed out in the empty home. I almost started crying as I heard him speak once again. "Is anyone there? Jon? Where am I?"

He was strapped onto the chair that I've seen from earlier. My little Evan whimpered and started to move from left to right.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star"

I heard my father sang, he walked towards him with another man. I couldn't see his face due to the mask he is wearing.

"How I wonder what you are"

"Cross!"

"When the blazing sun is gone"

"Where's Jonathan?!"

"When there's nothing he shines upon"

My father walked closer to Evan and grabbed his chin. "He's dead~" he sang out with joy, as he kept on singing. I gasped silently and looked back at My red.

"In the dark blue sky so deep"

I could barely tell but I think Evan is crying? He shook his head while he couldn't speak out any words except sounds.

"Through my curtains often peep"

He chuckled deeply and placed his hands on top of Evans shoulders. In which form, it caused him to actually bawl.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star"

My heart broke

"How I wonder what you are"

Then there was a sudden silence. Since Evan was looking down I saw my father raise his hand up and slapped him with the back of his hand.

I cringed from the loudness it caused. Evan hissed in pain and glared at my father. "You won't win this cross. My dad, my friends, and Jo-." He stopped saying my name, taking a big gulp.

"My dad, and my friends will get you and I swear to god I will kill you for his death." He turned around and started walking towards the masked man.

He whispered something into his ear, I listened silently but to only get to hear one word. Brick house. He's probably taking him to a brick house that's a few days away.

The masked man nodded and grabbed his gun out. "Wait! No no! Please-!" The man whipped him with the back of his pistol and knocked Evan out. He then untied him and lifted him up as he walked away.

"I know you're watching my son"

I gasped loudly this time. I turned up the volume more, even though it's all the way up. I leaned closer that my forehead was against the screen.

He turned his head direction facing me. His eyes brightened into a different color. He smirked evilly and pointed at the camera.

"I'll be waiting"