Chapter 2 Nothing to compell

I can't erase you

I can't forget you

I can't undo you

____________________

Panting

Sobbing

Fearing

My lungs burned wth fire as I ran towards the footsteps. I couldn't speak but for all I had to do is run.

I can feel his fear, his heart beating fast from a million miles. I lifted up my phone to my ear and called someone I knew. No answer, "damn it Luke!" I whispered out to myself.

I walked towards and into my house to grab a gun behind the picture frame. I then placed it behind My belt. As I put on some black pants and a shirt along with a baby blue hoodie.

Walking out the door, I sighed and walked towards my truck. I opened the door and sat down feeling the leather against my clothing.

I then closed it and held the steering wheel into place. After that, I leaned over and closed the door as I then started to turn on the truck.

I pulled back from my drive way and turned down to the street. As I drove around the woods to find the unfamiliar place. I stopped my car and sat there patiently.

Waiting

Whether or not to think this is a good idea, I got off of my truck and gently picked up the wilted roses. As I held the stem on one hand and the other under the pedals, I turned around and waked back towards my truck.

I placed them down beside me and held the roses for a few seconds. A blurry picture showed of a black van driving down a street called rubric road.

I sighed heavily as joy pondered through my body. I let go of the roses and held onto the steering wheel as I tightly gripped it. All of a sudden, I felt my body heat up, as my hand started to shake vibrantly.

Confused, I looked down and moved it around. I gasped lightly as the blue circuits ran down the lines towards my veins. Along With the big B, it brightened in the dark.

The bright blue color disappeared, It suddenly became black as a dark colored purple showed up. For a few minutes I waited for the color to disappear but it didn't.

I ignored it and started driving down the plain trail. I turned around a corner and only saw headlights pass by. I sighed again and looked straight ahead I'm not giving up on him.

~

I yawned in tiredness as I saw the sunset shine into my eyes. I blinked hard in pain and placed my hand over my eyes to cover the light.

How long have I been driving?

I stopped my car to the side of the road and took out my phone. No messages or calls from anyone besides Aiden.

I clicked his number and held it up to my ear. *Ring* *Ring* I grunted in anger. God damnit chief answer the damn phone!

He always answers, is he annoyed by everything that's happening? I tossed my phone to the side and started to drive down the road. There were no signs of any other cars which was weird but I didn't put my mind to it.

*Beep*

I jumped from a sound and looked down to see that I'm running out of gas. I titled my head and sighed. Looked around I saw a station that isn't that far away.