Chapter 6 Day 1

Delirious' pov.

I opened my eyes to see nothing but red. I felt my body strapped onto a table. I had something wrapped around my throat so it's hard to lift up my head.

I started hyperventilating moving around in horror. I heard some squishy sound under me. It moved from one corner to another. My eyes widened in fear as I held it in.

I closed my eyes tightly not baring to look out again. But then I heard breathing above me to force my eyes open. I gasped and screamed in horror.

There stood before me was His ripped up body. Black stuff came out of his eyes and mouth. As I screamed louder than ever like I never screamed before.

I closed my eyes once again letting out my sorrow screams. The black stuff then ran into my mouth and down to my throat. I started choking feeling my insides burning and moving around.

My eyes rolled back seeing only his dead face. I gasped and lifted up my body. I was tripled with sweat. I looked around holding the bed tightly.

I saw myself in a white gown with blue flowers around it. A machine was hooked up onto me. I growled and ripped off the needle that was in my vein.

The machine then beeped and flatted out. I stood up to only feel pain in my leg. I looked down to not see a cast so maybe it's just bruised?

I saw a pile of clothes on the chair. I limped over to seat and put on my clothes. I looked down to see bandages covering my lower chest and around my forehead.

I put on my shoes and walked outside the door. Doctors were either walking or running to the other rooms. I started walking around confused until a nurse stopped me.

"Oh Mr Denis. You can't be walking around, where's your gown?" She asked trying to push me back to the room. "Please go back to your room. You haven't been discharged yet."

She said again holding my arm in worry. "How long have I been here?" I asked staring at her. She was filled with....f-ear..?

"Um for about 2 months. You see you were in a coma after the accident." I nodded and pushed her away. "I need to go-" I said in mid sentence.

I walked outside to hear her call for security. I rolled my eyes and saw Luke's car? I walked over to it and looked inside of the Windows.

There stood Luke asleep. I furrowed my eyebrows and knocked the door violently. He jumped and looked to his left in shock.

His mouth gaped open as I motioned him to open the door. He opened the door and scooted to the passengers seat. I jumped in, in silence and grabbed his keys.

I started it and started driving out of the parkway. I turned into the highway where cars were. My hands were a little shaky from the accident but I kept going.

I felt his eyes stare at the side of my face. I gulped silently not daring to look into his eyes. "You look like hell," his voice said all raspy. "I've been through hell."

He nodded and put on his seatbelt. "Where are his friends?" I asked glancing at him and back at the road. "Roam hotel, we've been on your bedside since day one."

I nodded again rolling down the windows. "They said that you had a couple frost bites on your lower abdomen." I huffed out loud feeling the cold breeze.

"What day is it?" I asked stopping at a red light. "October 24th," I chuckled to see his expression go to confusion. "What?"

"Nothing it's just....next week is Halloween." He smiled and looked ahead. "Remember when we were little innocent kids?"

I asked looked at him once again. "Yeah we would go with that girl what was her name again?"

"Sydney"

"Ah yes Sydney!"

I rolled my eyes, gripping my hands tightly onto the wheel. "Oh...you don't like Sydney I forgot." He said chuckling but continued on with our memory.

*Flashback*

"Trick or treat!"

We all sang together holding out our candy bags. We were about 6 years old at that time. It was around 7 p.m. While our parents talked by the mailbox.

"Oh looky a red fox here!"

"I'm cartoonz!" He said smiling big, the women then faced towards Sydney. "And here's a princess off to find her true love." She said making Sydney laugh. "I'm Sydney!"

Last but not least, her green eyes faced me. "And now here's a blue bear," she said pinching my nose. I giggled and opened my bag for her to place candy inside.

"I'm delirious!"

She smiled and patted my head lightly. "Now y'all be careful and don't ruin those adorable costumes! Happy Halloween!" She yelled as I walked towards my mom.

"Alrighty kids, off to the next house"

*Flashback ends*

I shook my head lightly, "you know I still have that stupid costume?" He asked jokingly. I chuckled and parked his car in front of the hotel.

Before we got out of the car, Luke stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder. "Hey...are you okay?" He asked looking deep into my eyes.

"I will be"

He nodded and jumped out of the car before me. "Here pass me the keys," I tossed it to him, as I walked passed him.

He locked the car and walked beside me. We weren't talking but the silence was comfortable. He then led me towards the elevator.

"Ladies first," he said holding both his hands towards the opened doors. I shook my head and chuckled. "Such a gentleman," he then followed me along with another man but it didn't bother us much.

"Lovely day we're having," the guy said. "Uh yeah it is," I looked at Luke to see that he was looking at me also. The man in front of us started whistling with his hands behind his back.

When we reached our destination, Luke went out first then I came after him. I suddenly felt that someone was watching me.

I looked behind me to see the man smiling. His eyes widened a little which creeped me out. "Jon you coming?" I heard Luke ask.

"Yeah...I'm coming"