Episode 15 - Welcome To Toon World

Anna-Beth landed on a solid surface.

"Have you come to play with us, Annie-Dear?" Pegasus asked. She looked up to see a hologram of him. He held out his arms openly "Are you enjoying my magical Toon World yet, Annie-Dear?"

"I'm done with this game, Pegasus," she hissed. She took out her deck and was going to search through it until she found a specific card when Zalia stopped her.

"Wait," she paused "Pretend this is a duel. You don't have a duel disk but if you look at his hologram stand, it looks like a duelling platform. Go and draw that card. If you have faith in your deck, then it will allow you to draw the card you need."

"But my deck isn't complete," Anna-Beth tried "How can I hope for it to help me when it isn't powerful enough to use?"

"Just trust your cards, Anna-Beth," Zalia commanded. Anna-Beth nodded and walked up to the hologram.

"I see you've found my duelling platform. To bad the only way to get out of here is to beat me or play a specific magic card, neither of which you can do."

"Don't be so sure, Pegasus," she replied, drawing a card "I play TOON WORLD!" The second she said that, a card reader came out of the wall behind her.

"Go slide that card in the slot," Zalia ordered. Anna-Beth did and the wall beside it opened, revealing a staircase.

"Where does it lead?" Anna-Beth asked.

"I have no idea," Zalia admitted "Let's go!" Anna-Beth started up the staircase.

Back in the dining room, Pegasus had his feet up on the table while he was talking to Seto.

"So, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus said "You need my help and I need yours. I can give you back your beloved friends but only if you give me something in return."

"What exactly do you want, Pegasus?" Seto interrogated.

"I need her, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus explained "I have a new plan to bring back Cecelia but I had to get my millennium eye back from that limey, Bakura. He said he'd exchange it for Zalia or Blaze. I have no idea who Blaze is, but Zalia rings a bell, doesn't it, Kaiba-Boy?"

"Never," Seto hissed.

"It's a three for one deal, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus reminded "And I'd be willing to get her back for you once I bring back Cecelia. What do you say? If all goes according to plan, I should have her back to you within a month."

"I don't trust that kid," Seto snapped "And I don't trust you."

"I already have her, Kaiba-Boy," Pegasus reminded "To agree with me is your best option."

"Don't be so sure, Mr. Pegasus," a silhouette in the doorway remark "Whatever Seto decides is his best option and you don't seem very trustworthy right now."

"It's impossible," Pegasus gasped, taking his feet off the table "How did you escape from my Toon World? The only quick escape is by playing the magic card Toon World and I own the only one."

"Not quite, Mr. Pegasus," she informed, holding up the card "I have one as well."

"I only made one!" Pegasus cried "That is clearly a fake!"

"Is it, Peggie?" she asked "Or do you not remember two years, seven months and ten days ago?" Pegasus counted days silently to himself.

"December 21, 2011," he muttered "But it was a boy who broke into my castle and made me make those cards. How could you possibly know about that?"

"I remember when I got that card, Peggie," she reminisced "It came with a disk, explaining the efforts he went through to get every single card in the deck he gave me. He had been able to obtain each card on the list I'd sent him, except five."