Episode 4 - Dream Traveling

Catty: WARNING! SGMFAILSPOILER IN THE N\A!

------

Anna-Beth wasn't anywhere near them at this late hour but her earrings weren't working any less than if they had been right beside her.

She decided to start with Joey. The moment she stepped into his dream, she knew she was in trouble.

Unlike the people who's dream she was inhabiting, Anna-Beth was completely at the mercy of the owner of the dream because she, unlike them, did in fact risk her life to get as much information as possible for Zalia.

Joey's dream began in a huge endless field of darkness and fog so he couldn't see. He was being chased by a Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He kept running away from it until he tripped. Anna-Beth decided that would be a good time to get involved in the dream. She rushed over to Joey and helped him up.

"Who are you?" he inquired.

"My name's Annabethica Coffmon," she informed "But you can call me Anna-Beth."

"Hey," Joey realised "Aren't you Kaiba's new girlfriend or something? What are you doing here?"

"isn't he precious?" Seto asked. She turned to see Seto walking towards them. When she looked back at Joey, he had shrunken down.

"Seto?" Anna-Beth wondered "How did you earn a spot in Joey's dreams?"

"I'm his master," Seto explained "I've made him my pet. Nothing more than a small puppy dog."

"I'm not a puppy, Kaiba!" Joey yelled.

"Bad dog," Seto commanded "Sit at your master's feet and don't move. Sit there like a good puppy." Joey was now in a dog costume and crying at the bottom of our feet.

"Be nice, Seto," Anna-Beth insisted "What did he ever do to you."

"I didn't have time for this flee-bag," Seto explained "I was busy saving my brother. He didn't listen to me when I wasn't terrorising him so I had to start." Anna-Beth took mental note to ask Seto about this later before slipping out of Joey's dream and into Yugi's.

Anna-Beth found herself in a stone corridor, split into two separate rooms. One side, was the bedroom of a child. Toys scattered the floor and Yugi, himself, was playing in there.

Anna-Beth walked over to the other room, which had a shut door and was about to open it when Yami stood behind her and whispered "How did you get in here, Child?" Anna-Beth froze in her spot.

"I-I-I," she hesitated, looking for a good response "She sent me out in search of dream information.

"Who is she?" he asked, opening the door to his room and dragging her inside. It was pitch black and he shut the door so she had even less light. She crawled back, until she hit a wall, never taking her eyes off of Yami's thinly visible figure.

"She's a friend of mine," Anna-Beth informed.

"She doesn't seem quite like the friendly type," Yami contradicted "Try again." Anna-Beth watched him take a step towards her.

"What more could she be?" Anna-Beth attempted. Yami took two steps towards her.

"Don't try to confuse me," Yami told her "It'll only make things worse for you."

"She's someone you know," Anna-Beth continued. Yami took four more steps. The room was not that big and Anna-Beth could see the object he was holding. It was a knife. Anna-Beth's eyes grew wide and Yami smiled, smugly.

"Would like to expand on that, Ms. Coffmon?" he sneered.

"I think I'd do a better job," Someone at the door interrupted, as it flew open. She stepped out of the way of the door way and showed off Yugi's half of the dream "You may want to help your mortal though."