Chapter Sixteen

This story makes no sense. This chapter's dramatic. This is the last chapter. Sorry for the wait. I'm keeping this vague so you can just breeze past this. A/N at tht end.

Elijah's Point of View

I watched Ethan talk to Alexis. She smiled brightly and laughed. Her head snapped to my direction. I pretended to be startled and smiled. I walked over to her and snaked my arm around her waist. I kissed her ear and smiled.

"Good morning, sexy." I whispered in her ear.

She shivered and laid her head on my chest.

"I got you something."

"What is it?" asked Alexis.

I pulled out two roses from behind.

"Choose one." I encouraged.

"Oh, this is cool, how did you get a purple rose?"

"It's dyed. Do you like it?"

"It's really cute." she laughed as she admired the rose.

My eyes went up to Ethan and I smirked. He flashed a look of annoyance and fondled with his phone.

"How are you?" asked Alexis...

"I'm great, now that I'm here with you."

She turned to me and lightly kissed my lips.

"Is that so?" she said as she stared at me through her long lashes, "You're so cheesy."

She tapped my head with the rose. We both lightly chuckled and I kissed her forehead. After about two minutes, Aaliyah joined us.

"Hey Aaliyah." said Alexis.

Aaliyah waved at us and stood next to Ethan. He clasped his hand around hers and laid his head on her shoulder.

"I guess we should be getting to class now, the bell's about to ring."

Alexis and I waved goodbye to them. As soon as we entered the building and turned the corner, Alexis looked at me with her perfect eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"Don't you what me, Handsome. I know you're smirking and giving Ethan funny looks when I'm not looking."

A genuine laugh left my mouth and I stared at my beautiful girlfriend.

"And how do you know?"

She poked at my chest. I ran my fingers through my hair, which I knew she loved since she would run her fingers through it.

"So I was right..." she mumbled and smiled, "You're such a dick."

"Thank you." I laughed again, "But anyways, class is about to start. We don't want to be late. Plus, Ethan shouldn't be bothered. I smirk at everything." I said with a smirk.

Alexis rolled her eyes and kissed the side of my lips.

"See you."

--

I nearly fell asleep but would always hear Alexis scolding me in my ears.

'No good grades, no sex!'

And I must say, the sex is amazing. She's literally glowing in the morning. Another thing I have over Ethan, the love of the most beautiful woman in the world and the pleasure of seeing her naked body. I wish I was as smart as her, my B average doesn't look like anything compared to her straight A's.

Today, I have class with Ethan. I tend to not spare him a glance, but I hate how he's trying to have something with Alexis. I know people like him, they try to play the good guy card and then fuck you over. I entered the classroom and stared directly at him. He stared back at me with a look of boredom.