Chapter Three

.+:Chapter Three:+.

    Sadly the next class I had was with Ethan, which was theatre. I was glad I still had some of the same teachers like Ms. James and Mr. Park, but having Mr. McClean was just too much.

"Hello Alexis!" chirped Mr. Park.

    I smiled at him and sat in my usual seat. Five minutes later he walked in. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he let go of two girls and came to sit next to me.

"Hey." he said winking.

"Hi." I replied bluntly.

"Hi Ethan!" squealed a girl.

    He blew a kiss in her direction. She "caught" it, and placed it on her heart. I looked away in disgust as he chuckled and looked back at me.

"Lexi, you okay?" he said seductively.

    Lexi? That's a rather new one.

"Don't call me that." I replied not meeting his gaze.

"And why is that?" he replied smirking.

"Because only my friends give me nicknames." I said still not meeting his gaze.

   His facial expression flashed hurt for a second and then was replaced with a smug expression.

"Yeah, yeah-- loser." he scoffed.

    I sighed and scooted my chair a little from him. He shrugged and Mr. Park started the lesson.

"Okay then class!" said Mr. Park giving his signature smile (which melted some girls), "Today we're introducing a new student in this class!"

     Many people started to whisper and then it died down.

"Please welcome, Aaliyah Catherine!" said Mr. Park in an epic voice.

      Aaliyah walked in and many guys wolf whistled.

"Hello!" said Aaliyah smiling. "Many of you know me, but I'm here for two reasons. One, for my love of theatre, and two, for my good friend Alexis."

       Mr. Park smiled and looked at me. I stuck my tongue out and he chuckled. Aaliyah bowed and looked around for me. I waved my arm in the air as she ran towards me. She scowled when she saw Ethan sitting next to me looking up at her with a bored expression.

"Uhh Ethan, can you sit somewhere else for the day?" asked Mr. Park.

"Sure thing." mumbled Ethan.

"Aaliyah!"

"Alexis!"

     We both hugged each other and giggled. It felt so weird acting the normal me, but I liked it. To be honest, I kind of envied Aaliyah. She had long black hair that was curled on the tips, she had light brown eyes,  and chocolate skin to die for. Her smile could make any guy fall to their knees, and her personality was original.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I envy you." I said smiling.

"You... do?" she questioned.

"Of course I do. I would kill to have your features."

        She blushed and looked down. I chuckled and she smiled.

"Alright class, stop staring at the new girl. We all know she's pretty and all but it's creepy." said Mr. Park.

        All of the guys, except for Ethan, wolf whistled and she blushed again.