Chapter Five

[A/N]: Ahh... I'll edit it in the morning, it's 3:13 AM and I'm extremely tired. Please don't forget to vote... I'm 1 away from 200 <3.

                                                .+:Anonymous to your demise:+.

.+:Anonymous Point of View:+.

   I typed away as I stared at my computer screen. A smirk played at my lips as I read Aaliyah's information. How troublesome her life will be after 18...

"I see... so she's to be married to..." A shocked gasp escaped my lips as I read his name.

"Meow..."

    I looked down to see Muffins tugging at my pajama pants. I smiled and petted her.

"Who's a good kitten..." I smiled.

    She purred and I placed her in my lap.

"The tables have turned..." I said in awe. "Who would've thought he would be marrying her... Troublesome indeed..."

    I sat back in my chair as Muffins jumped to the floor and left my room. I fixed my glasses and stared at the computer screen.

"This should be kept a secret to myself..."

    My phone rang as I looked over to my mouse and saw the caller ID.

"Well look who it is..." I mumbled grabbing my phone. "Yo."

"Found anymore information?" asked Ethan.

"...No." I said grinning.

"Ugh, you're useless! Why the hell did I even hire you!" he shouted on the other line.

    If he never hired me I would've slapped him all the way to next week and meet him on Wednesday. I silently chuckled to myself-- I know I heard that somewhere before... Maybe. I gripped the phone and calmed myself down.

"I'm sorry." I replied calmly.

"WELL WHAT THE HELL? HIRING Y-"

"Shut. Up." I said through gritted teeth. "I'll give you your damn information, stop insulting me with your unsophisticated words. I do not have time for your bull. Now if you excuse me, I have work to get to." I said as I ended the call. 

"Aaliyah will have a hard time..." I chuckled and went back to typing.

.+:Ethan's Point of View:+.

    He just... hanged up on me. I heavily sighed and dropped my blackberry on my bed. I stared at the picture of Alexis and I goofing around. A tear slid down my cheek as I remembered that day. It was one of the most fun days of my life... What have I done?!

    That damn Aaliyah... she's stealing Alexis from me day-by-day. I can't even look at her no more without her attention on Aaliyah. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone. I looked through my contacts and pressed the call button.

    After several rings it went straight to her voicemail.

'Hey guys, I'm not here right now-- I'm probably chilling with my bestie Aaliyah!'

'Aww!'

'Shut up! Haha, leave a message!'

     The phone nearly dropped out of my hand as her voicemail replayed in my head.  I kept on calling for 30 minutes straight until I gave up. I never realized my tears were soaking my pants.

"Why... am I crying..." I said wiping my tears.

    Is this the feeling of your loved one slowly leaving your heart? I... I love Alexis. I never want anything to happen to her I mean... I... I don't want nobody taking her from me... S-she's MINE! I don't know what to do... I'm... hopeless.