Chapter Fourteen

-Author's message-

It's only two pages? WHAT? ughh...

-----------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

[Tom]

“Why is he here?” She growled.

“Mason,” I said, slowly putting him on the ground. “Please go up to your room.”

“No.” He said.

“Mason—”

“Tom, let him stay.” Joey said. “He deserves to know what this is about.”

“Fine.” I said. I didn’t take my eyes off of my rage filled mother. I was afraid too.

“Hi, you must be Mary.” Dylan said. “My name is Dylan Finnegan, I’m Joey’s father.” He extended his hand.

My mom eyed his hand, but didn’t move to shake it. “Keep your homo son away from my son and my family.”

“I thought he wasn’t your son anymore, mom.” Zoey said.

“He was before this thing” She gestured to Joey. “Corrupted him.”

“Corrupted my ass.” Joey muttered.

“Joey!” Dylan said.

“Did I say that out loud?” Joey asked, blushing.

I watched my mother. Had she always been so pale and frail looking?

Dylan let out a sigh. “Um, I’m going to apologize in advance for this. Zoey, can you come here for a moment?”

“Uh, sure?” She said, walking over to us.

“Great, now kiss Joey.”

What?”

Joey looked at him. “Dad, what the h—”

“Just go with it. Do it, both of you.” Dylan said.

Zoey looked at me with an apologetic face, then leaned in and kissed Joey. A fit of jealously and anger washed through me, as I watched them.

“Enough.” I finally said letting out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. Zoey looked at me sadly after breaking the kiss.

“Mary, do you have a problem with what just happened?” Dylan asked.

“Not really.” She said.

“So you don’t mind if your daughter does that, right.” Dylan said. “Tomas?”

“Yeah?” I said, squeezing my eyes shut. I had a feeling of what would be coming next.

“Kiss Joey.”

Why did I have to be right all the time?

“Okay.” I said, giving a glance to my mother as I took a step towards Joey.  She looked angry, but that was expected.

I cupped the back of his head with my right hand and kissed him deeply. Yeah, my mom would kill me, but this was my boyfriend. And he just got kissed by my sister. I had to show them that he was mine.

I broke the kiss with a moan, not on purpose, of course. I blushed deeply as Zoey stifled a laugh. Hoe.

Dylan awkwardly cleared his throat. “Did you have a problem with that?”

“Yes.”

“Why?” Dylan asked. “Zoey’s your child, right? So is Tom.”

“But Tom is a boy.” My mother growled.