Chapter Two: A Little Secret

I hope you enjoy this new chapter! Sorry it's a day late!

Xxxtwiheart26

Picture off the right is of Jacob... and I know you've probably all seen a picture of him but I've got it up anyways. Check it out -------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO: A LITTLE SECRET

I drop my mouth open in awe. "You guys are werewolves?" I screech in excitement.

     Jacob pulls a finger to his lips. "Shh! Like dad said, it's a secret."

     "Yes," dad wheels over, sombre, "now that we've told you--it's a secret you must keep. Now, Leah, Seth, Embry, Quil and Sam? Would you mind leaving? Only so I could talk to Ayesha of course."

     Sam--the pack leader--nods his head. "Yeah guys. Let's go, Ayesha has a lot to take in right now."

     "Wait!" I exclaim, jumping up off the couch, which I had rested on after they told me about being... werewolves. "Can you at least tell me what colour you guys are?"

     I noticed how funny I sounded. Whining over wanting to know the colours of werewolves. Quil peeked back through the door and snickered slightly, but kept a mysterious slanted smile on his face. "Sorry, not today."

     And with that, he shut the door and left.

"So, Embry was the gray one?" I asked Jacob excitedly for the thousandth time. I sat on his bed cross-legged, bouncing up and down while he paced around the small room. I tilted my head to the side. "What are you so worried about anyway?"

     Jacob piveted on his foot to face me, arms crossed. "Yes, Embry is the gray one. I am almost a mohagany-coloured wolf," he said, answering my next question. "What I'm worried about, is you going and telling everyone that we're all werewolves and that the stories are true."

     I stuck out my tongue. "I'm not that immature. I can keep a secret."

     Jacob's face went sour. "Says the girl sticking her tongue out at me."

     I sucked in my tongue and talked with a British accent. I repeated my earlier statement. "I can keep a secret."

     Jacob laughed at my failed attempt at an accent. "Okay, I believe you... but you're gonna have to prove it first."

      I crossed my arms as he walked out of the room. "You're gonna have to prove it first," I frowned and lowered my voice to imitate Jake.

     He waves his pointer finger and continues to walk toward the kitchen. "I heard that!"

     "Like I care!" I shoot back.

      Jacob struts off rubbing the back of his head in frustration. A thought struck me as he walked away. "Would I become a werewolf?" I whisper to myself. I sprung to my feet. "Jacob! Wait up, I  have something to ask!"

"No, Ayesha, you're going to have to ask dad and not me."

     "But Jacob," I whined. Jacob continued to shake his head.

     "No, Ayesha. You can't ask me this stuff. Dad is the Chief of our tribe and is the one with the answers. Now stop pestering me." Jacob spun around on his heel and marched out the back door, towards the forest.

     "Dad!" I call. "Dad? Where did you go?!"

     I threw the towel in to the air and ran through the back door; after Jake. "Jake? Dad's gone!"

"Sam, have you seen the Chief anywhere?"

     "Jacob? Where did you last see him?"

     "Oh Ayesha, I'm so sorry!"

     The voices of everyone around me floated into a distance. I couldn't hear them anymore. Their voices were gone now, they were in a different world now. I was in my own. With dad and Jacob. We were all together. Once again.

     Where did that go? Where did he go?

I ended up sobbing myself to sleep.

     Three soft knocks woke me up. "Ayesha?" It was Jake. "It's Jacob.''

      "Come in." I turned on my lamp and sat up.

      "Ayesha, I have something to tell you." Jacob nearned over closer to the bed. "You know how you asked if you were going to become a werewolf?"

      By this time, I was wide awake by now. I nodded my head. "Yeah...."

      "Well, according to the legends, the descendants of the first werewolves became werewolves when vampires entered their territory. So, yes, there is a chance of you becoming a werewolf."

     I was appalled, I didn't exactly expect that I would become a werewolf. "That's impossible... there are vampires?"

     Jacob winced. "I forgot to tell you that didn't I?"

     I nodded my head, with a sour look. "Yeah," I said softly, "yeah you did.''

     "Well, there is a chance... wait! I'm going to change the subject if that's okay.... When was the last time you saw dad?"

     Jacob and I swallow almost at the same time, our Adam apples bob. "Last time I saw him was after I asked what colour everyone was. Then, we ate and we were in your room. That's all I remember. What about you?

     "Umm, same as you."

     "What do you think could have happened?" Just after I finished my sentence, Leah Clearwater burst through the door.

     "Your dad was kidnapped!"

     "By who?" Jacob asked.

     "Our guess, is the Cullens."

---------------------------------------------------------  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short! And I'm sorry that it's a day late. I might edit it another time if I can get to it.

Do you like the cliffhanger ending? Anyway, I know you aren't supporting me anymore. But, I am going to ask for some votes and comments... how about 15 reads 3 votes and 3 comments? Thanks,

twiheart26

    NOT EDITED