Chapter One: Free-Falling

Authour's Note: Hello fans, wattpadders and evil aliens from space who enjoy reading paranormal romance novels. I have come upon the idea of writing a Twilight fan-fiction. I would love to have your support as I write and complete this novel. Every couple days (hopefully) I will upload one, two or three chapters of this book. I am putting the others on half-hold now. For a new update, I will ask you to vote and comment a certain amount of times. Please help with this. I will also ask for a certain amount of reads. If you can support my story long enough, I will start to shrink the amount of support I would like from you guys. Please be nice and help me with this novel. I love you all, my wonderful fans, soon-to-be fans and even those who will not fan. Anyone who supports my book has a place in my heart. Now, let's begin. Thank you,

twiheart26

P.S. The main characters name is pronounced "Ai-yee-sha" and her nick-name is pronouced "Ay"

Picture to the left is Ayesha ----------> Check it out! :) Enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE: FREE-FALLING

Jump Aye, I tell myself. Jump.

     I force my knees to bend and throw myself off the cliff. It felt  as if I was flying. This feeling, building up in my stomach; it was sentsational. The feeling you have when a roller-coaster takes a drop or makes a loop-dee-loop.

     Hundreds of feet above the air now; I hole my arms above my head in diving position. I tilt my body and I practically fly towards the water's surface.

     The water, now only dozens of feet away, looked awfully solid. And genius me... panicked.

     I flail my arms and legs--in the distance I could hear the booming laughs of Jacob, Quil and Embry. Nearing the water, (still flailing) I narrowed my eyes. No matter what, I will not look like a fool when I hit the water.

     To my luck, I did. I hit the water with abnormal force and an unbearable sound. My body was swept under by the current.

     The laughter of the boys was drowned out by the water's sound-proof bubble. Under here: it was peaceful. Why not stay?

    Well that question got answered quickly because before long, I could no longer breathe, I was fighting against the current and I couldn't define up... from down. I decided to pump my arms and kick my legs.

     Oh please let it be up, I prayed. Yay, and guess what! It's not up. My hand flew back trying to turn around. It smashed into a rock and even under the water, I could here the crack. I screamed so loud, the fishes around me, darted to the nearest cubby hole in the coral.

     I forced my body around and floated upwards. At the surface, Jacob, Quil and Embry were are doggy-paddling around looking like total bozos! I almost laughed.

     A foamy-like substance flew from my mouth. I couldn't breathe.... I was choking! And thank God Quil saw me. I was flailing my arms around, my face was purple and my hand aching.

     "Guys!" Quil exclaimed, the other two darted over. "I found Ayesha! But she's choking. Embry, get the Chief. Jacob help me bring her to shore."

     The boys followed Quil's orders. I could feel myself being thrown over Jake's shoulders and being rushed to shore by him and Quil. But that was all in a different world. I was focused on a shaggy grey wolf. Staring at me; it stood there in the forest, peeking through the trees. After what felt like decades, the wolf turned it's head and ran off.