I'm Stay In The ICU For My Recovery

Stephanie's POV:

I'm stay in the ICU cause my operation was very complicated. A cerebral surgery, maybe the first to fixed my brain and let me be a normal person.

But always are buts in the stories, and this not be the exception. The Drs. think i can't have a chance to survive, cause they used a lot of time the defibrilator to brought me back to the world of lives and the things don't change too much.

I be stable in my critical condition, and only listen the voice of someone who always care for me and my mom, my lover Mat.

"Stephy, please wake up, make an effort to be with me and your mommy, by the way i visited her and she is most conscious cause i emploeymented a nurse who takes cares of her day and night, gaves to her the medicaments, the food and all she needs to be ok, please beauty open your eyes. Here is your sister too who is very worry about your health".

"Hello, Stephy i'm here waiting for you, waiting for your recuperation and for know each other much better. You're the only little sister i have, you're a beauty kiddo with 17 years old and a lot of time to discovery it". Adelle, says this to me....wow now i have 17 years old, well done then i lost my birthday too, only i want this time to have the chance to be normal and married with the love of my life Matthew Gray Gubler.

I tried to move my right hand and posed it in the hand of my love, the man of my life, my fiancée and future husband.

Then my other hand i posed in the hand of my sister, the unique person who wants to know me much better, for that reason i love her so much, apart obviously to my love and his friends from the group of CBS.

I love too the rest of the group to the staff of Criminal Minds and i missed them, but my lover posponed his career for me.

Maybe, when i'll much better and recovery my strong his gonna back to his work and i'm gonna finish my PHD.

Well, meanwhile an hour or two i started to open my eyes, my sister and my fiancée still waiting for me.

"She opens her eyes, Adelle i'm so happy thank's for everything" And he hugged my sister.

I tried to say something but i couldn't, then i asked to my sister with my hands obviously if she could bring to me some paper and a pencil to write.

Then i wrote like i could, with a little of fear to all of this.

'Mat, thank's to stay with me like always, i love you more than ever my beauty love, my fiancée, my future husband and thank's to you too Adelle for be so sweet with me and take care of me a lot.

Thank's Mat to employ a nurse who take cares of my mom, give to her pills, food and everything who needs in her life, to be safe and secure.

Thank's to be so closer to me Adelle taking care of me, and stayed in the operation too, thank's to be like you're a lovely daughter and a good Dr.

But, passing to another subject something is wrong with me isn't it?

Why can't i talk Adelle? I can hear everything, but i can't talk.

Tell me please, i want to know right now, please sis, please talk to me and take a look of my state'.

"I gonna check to you ok? A complete check in your body, especially your throat" She checked on me from head to toe especially my throat like she told me, she started to touch my neck a lot and she found glandular lymphatics more bigger than the usual 1.5 cms and when she palpated they not move with normally and the other thing more preoccupant and worriedly, was when she had inspection my throat and saw a lot of nodules, maybe it is cancer.

I noticed when i saw her face, so sadly and unhappy for the things she found in my neck and my throat, now is important to be strong cause we only need the results of the punctures and a treatment for the nodules if they'll not maligns.

'I have cancer?' I wrote in the note and she looked to me with a lot of tears in her eyes.

"We need to make a punctures in your nodules and see they're maligns or not and then begin whit the treatment to your glandular lymphatics, listen to me beauty this only we're gonna use it if the punctures are negative. O'right or we're gonna use an invasive treatment if this is cancer"

A lot of tears running down to my eyes and any sound came from my mouth.

Then Mat hugged me very strong, touched my hair so kind, lovely, he squeezed my hand, kisses my forehead and my lips so furiously, like he wants robber me all the air and finally i fainted in his arms.

Matthew's POV:

In this moment when my beauty Stephanie was unconscious, Adelle decided to make the puncture in her nodules.

For that reason, she puts on the arm of my sweetie an IV saline solution and a sedative syringes too, to make her job much better and not awake when Adelle puncture the nodules of my Stephy.

She made the puncture quickly but carefully to not hurt her, to not hurt to my future wife and her sister, after to make this, Adelle put the proofs of the puncture and the blood in a tester.

She looked her more calm and took the testers to the laboratory, with a shine of hope in her face.

I only hope her recovery and the nodules don't be maligners, for that reason only i pray to Gosh to make a miracle in her.

After 30 minutes Adelle back to the laboratory with the results of the tests.

She smiled to me with a lot of happy and told me "Her nodules are not maligners, she doesn't has cancer, but she needs an invasive treatment too cause this are the results to the mixed of viral and bacterial diseases. And she needs a lot of treatment too to control in her body the Sjögren's Syndrome cause her skin, her genital zone, her lacrimals and all is dryer in her body.

Then we're gonna make another treatment to her glandular lymphatics, and the prognostication is not good. Cause she lost a lot of weight and we need put on her arm liquid food, vitamins, ferrous supplies, everything to make her body fortress and support the three treatments at the same time".

"What do you think about that? I asked to her, "you think she has the chance to make it and survive to all of this?"

"Yeah, my sister is strong and I know she's gonna make it obviously the treatment of the Sjögren's Syndrome is continues cause we don't have the cure for this. If you want have babies in the future, she must be prepares cause the majority of women's with this syndrome can't have babies, but we're gonna help her to has all the babies she wants ok Matthew?"

"Ok I trust in you, cause you're my sister in law and an excellent Dr. please help her i beg you".

"Don't worry please, everything is gonna be ok and she's gonna cope with this situation like always, please be positive and trust in me".

"I trust in you Adelle, she's in good hands with you, cause you're an excellent person, Dr. and be so sweetie with my lover, i really appreciate all the things and the help you bring to us especially now".

"Thank's i'll do everything for my sister, her recovery, be a fundamental part in her life like her mom and you. I love her so much, she's my baby, my little sis".

In this moment, she starting the treatment of the nodules, put in her arm liquid food, ferrous supplies, vitamins, an IV saline solution, everything to her alimentary diet and the treatment.

She put the antibiotics, the antispasmodic and a lot of vitamins to be o'right.

And she told me, we're gonna be results after a week, this gonna be slowly but every effective, to help her to her recovery and be healthier for her family and especially for me his fiancée and future husband.