Chapter 9

Stephanie's POV:

Finally i recieve the visit of Britanny and i'll start to talk to her in french like always do in our cellphones when i sent to her texts messages.

"Britanny tu peux venir, je dois vous mettre en face de moi. Parce que je suis sourd et pour répondre à vous j'ai besoin de lire sur vos lèvres". (Britanny can you come please in front of me? Cause now i'm deaf and to answer you i need read your lips).

"Ce qui s'est passé pour vous?" (What's happened to you?)

"C'est un cadeau de Ariel pour moi, grâce à lui, je suis sourd maintenant". (This is a present from Ariel to me, cause thank's to him i'm deaf now).

"Avant que le croupier et le liquide de extase, parce que je met dedans que l'argent embrasse moi sur mes lèvres merci? causez vous es tellement beauté n'avez pas besoin de me payer quoi que ce soit".

(Before the dealer and the liquid of ectasy cause i put inside it, why you don't give to me a kiss on my lips please? cause you're so beauty and you don't need to pay me anything).

"Merci de mais aucune causez j'ai une fiancée, je ne suis pas une lesbienne et ma tendance n'est pas bisexuel". (Thank's but i don't think so cause i have a fiancée, i'm not a lesbian and my tendency is not bisexual).

She try to give me a kiss on my lips but i don't let her to kiss me, but i still talking to her.

"Veuillez prendre votre argent et je ne te laisserai baiser sur mes lèvres parce que je ne veux pas et je ne vous laissez pas.

Je suis une bonne petite femme de mes affaires et j'aime les hommes ni les femmes".

(Please take your money and i don't gonna let you kiss me on my lips cause i don't want and i don't let you. I'm a good little woman to my stuff and i like men not women).

Finally i recieve the dealer and i give to her the money and she let me alone.

When she go out to the hospital, i'll start to cry an uncontrolable way and my tears rolls down on my face.

The impotence of the moment make me more vulnerable this time and don't let me think with property, finally i'll find the scalpel who one of the nurse let in my room and i used it for puncture wounds to myself, especially in my wrists and i let the blood ran furioslly outside my body; cause in that moment all i want was dissapear for the earth.

The nurse Amanda come very worry to me and she gives me a sedative and an IV saline solution syringes, she calls to the Dr. Anne Lanualle to make the surgery and put me the stitches especially on my wrists.

When i falling sleep, i recieve a ring of Matthew, but i couldn't answer him, cause i was very weak for the lot of blood i loose.

--------------------------------------------

Matthew's POV:

I'm start to calling Stephy after the rang of Aslan and i try to advice her to the visit of tomorrow. But i couldn't, in that moment i knew that something happened to my fiancée Stephy and rang to the hospital.

"Nurse Amanda? Hi i'm Matthew i need to talk to my fiancée Stephy. Can she answer the phone please?"

"No she can't answer you now, cause she recieves the stranger visit to a young woman who try to make something to your fiancée, something she doesn't want. That situation let her very frustrated, someone of my co-nurses let an scalpel in her room and she start to damage herself, especially the wrists. Poor Stephy, i'll gave to her a sedative, an IV saline solution and i call to Dr. Anne Lanualle to make her the surgery to your fiancée and put stitches in her arms especially in her wrists.