The Nightmares Don't Let Me Alone

Stephanie's POV:

Even i stay with the straitjacket and the sedative syringe the nightmares don't let me living with normality, i feel like i loose the control of my life, all is thanks to my illnesses, especially catalepsy..the straitjacket have a lot of marks of my teeths and the blood is constantly too.

I feel like i down in the hole of the rabbit, and i can't get out and breathing with normality.

I know i'm turn crazy, i'm paranoid and Mat try to comforts me a lot.

But is not the same like he knews me before, i try to be the same girl promises i try, but this moments make me more difficult stay like always and be normal.

This make me weeps and crying a lot cause i gonna be like my mother a schizophrenic person with paranoid disorders, i know Mat gives to the Drs. one week but i can't resisting more..i still reading the lips cause i'm totally deaf too.

"Mat please, i need to go out of here please, carry me to another hospital please i know if i stay here i gonna be like my mom and i don't want to this". - I begged him with all my heart.

"Well my babe whatever you wants and if you want be outside of this hospital, I'll do it with all my heart". - He downs his face and with his hand cleans my lips cause are fuller with blood and inside my mouth.

Then he kisses me a lot and hugs and holds me a lot cause i can't move for the straitjacket.

Matthew's POV:

I talks to my beauty and i can't see her in that states, i make an effort to be strength and do likes the Dr. Mckay told me, but i can't this damage me a lot emotional for my loveliness girl my Stephy. I decide to speak with the Dr. Adrien to changes my lover to another hospital.

"So sorry Dr. Mckay but i know i gives to you the week, but i can't. The health of my babe is most important and you can't help her with all the technology and the technics you have. I can't wait more please understand the situation. My babe is very illnesses and i want to find a place who can curate of her and brings the help she needs. Please this nothing with you or the hospital. Only i want the better of my babe and this place don't gives to us satisfactory results".

"I understand Mat please moves to her to the hospital i told you before, she's gonna be in better hands and most take care than here, please forgive us".

"Don't worry Dr. your works was so good but appears on her more illnesses and the most important is the cure".

"Tomorrow you can changes her to the hospital i told you before, cause i gonna talks with a very good friends of me and Dr. Antonnette Arrow knows a lot of technics and i know she's gonna help to your fiance".

"Ok Dr don't worry, i can wait to tomorrow". - I tells him.

My babe starts to yelling like the others days, she's so young, beauty and her nightmares doesn't let her lives.

I puts her head over my chest again. Please Gosh take care of her.