The Friends Of My Mat Visit Us In The Hospital

Matthew's POV:

When my beauty fiancée, my Stephy stills rest my friends come Andrea Joy Cook (AJ), Jeanne Tripplehorn, Kirsten Vangsness, Shemar Moore, Thomas Gibson and Joe Mantegna.

"How is she?" - Kirsten Vangsness ask to me about my love with very worry.

"She's not well, she's very sick and has a bipolar depression, she needs take her pills and she had two episodes like she had schizophrenia she yelled and pulled her hair in uncontralable way and the other and more preocupant thing she was petrified when the Dr. talked to her with her lost seeing; two factors of paranoid schizophrenic but she hasn't this get".

"Poor sweet girl, she's so beauty and she suffers a lot". - AJ tell to me.

"Yeah she needs a lot of support especially the part of you Matthew his fiancée" - Joe Mantegna tell me too.

"She still taken her pills or not? Cause this is so important to her recovery". - Jeanne Tripplehorn.

"Yeah the nurses in this way and the Dr. were so kind with us, especially with my love, my babe and they gave to her the pills every day cause before she didn't take her pills".

"If you help her to take her pills, follow her treatment and help to the nurses and Drs. in this way her recover will be more faster". - Shemar Moore speak me too.

"And you're his only family cause her mommy is sick and is schizophrenic and her daddy let her when she was a little kiddo". - Thomas Gibson spoken too.

"Aaaah yep, i know for that reason i think maybe i'm gonna quit and don't work with you guys anymore on Criminal Minds".

"Why you decide this so drastically?" - Thomas Gibson ask to me again.

"Cause, i can't live without her and she needs me more than ever especially my support and my supportive help" - I answer to him.

My fiancée start to awake and she listen this.

"No Mat you can't do this, i'll be so selfish if i let you quit especially now cause this is so important to you". - She tell me with a concernant voice.

"But you're more important than my work, i need stay with you my sweetie love cause you're so sick and you need my company and my supportive help more than ever". - I tell her in a tone with worry and love.

And i kisses her lips so softly with love and desire.

Stephanie's POV:

He doesn't deserve this especially when he loves me so much and his job too, for that reason i decide finish our relationship cause i know him so much and when he has a fixed idea no one can remove it.

"Mat so sorry but we must end our relationship, i don't want to be an obstacle for your career and you deserve a mentally health youngest woman and not me please. Let....me.... alone....Mat....please....you....don't....need....me....anymore". - Then i'm feeling hesitate; i start to sweat a lot and i feel my tongue so dry and my eyes too and i remember the hallmark symptom of Sjögren's Syndrome is a generalized dryness, typically including xerostomia (dry mouth) and kerato conjunctivitis sicca

(dry eyes), part of what are known as sicca symptoms. Sicca syndrome also incorporates vaginal dryness, chronic bronchitis and lacks signs of arthritis. Sjögren's syndrome may cause skin, nose, and vaginal dryness,

and may affect other organs of the body, including the kidneys,

blood vessels, lungs, liver, pancreas, peripheral nervous system (distal axonal sensorimotor neuropathy) and brain. This is a systemic autoimmune disease in wich immune cells attack and

destroy the exocrine glands,that produce tears and saliva.

It is named after Swedishophthalmologist Henrik

Sjögren (1899-1986), who first described it.

Also i knew Sjögren's syndrome is associated with increased levels in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of IL-1RA, an interleukin 1

antagonist. This suggests that the disease begins with increased activity in the interleukin 1 system, followed by an auto-regulatory up-regulation of IL-1RA to reduce the successful binding of interleukin 1 to its receptors. It is likely that interleukin 1 is the marker for fatigue, however, increased IL-1RA is observed in the CSF and is associated with increased fatigue through cytokine

induced sickness behavior.

On the other hand, Sjögren's syndrome is characterized by decreased levels of IL-1ra in saliva, which could be responsible for mouth inflammation and dryness.

Patients with secondary Sjögren's syndrome also often exhibit signs and symptoms of their primary rheumatic disorders, such as SLE, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Systemic Sclerosis.

"Stephy my love what's happening to you?" - Mat ask to me, but i can't answer him and i can't articulate any word cause my mouth especially my tongue is like the SAHARA Desert...dry so dry.

Then i feeling more sick and finally i fainting thank's Gosh i still in the hospital and i don't damage my head.

I remember too Sjögren's Syndrome was originally proposed to be a specific, self-perpetuating immune system-mediated loss of exocrine glands, specifically

acinar and ductal cells.

Although this explains the more obvious symptoms, i.e. the lack of salivary and lacrimal fluid, it does not explain the more widespread systemic effects that are seen in the progression of the disease.

Only i hope when i marriage with Matthew one day i have my babies whitout problems but among the complications discussed above, Sjögren's syndrome in women who become pregnant has been linked to increased incidence of neonatal lupus erythematosus with congenital heart block

requiring a pacemaker.

Type I cryoglobulinemia is a known complication of Sjogren's syndrome.

Mat is very worry and i feeling his voice like a whisper...very far away from me and maybe his words are others but i can still with this and remember i'm deaf.

"Please stay with me my babe don't away from me. Please Gosh don't take from my side to my baby love my future wife and Mrs Gubler".

And then i feel his tears running to his eyes and dropes to my face.