After Three Hours I Start To Awake In Saint Marieh Hospital

Matthew's POV:

Poor Stephy, my poor child, she didn't believe all Dr. Mckay talked to her.

And this is the notice who devastated to my kiddo Stephy, his father has a double life, he has two families, he had two wifes but one died for cancer, and he has 2 sons and two girls, her father never told her or to her mother.

Stephy never ever notices their existence, the existence of her brothers. And the results are once she had an Epilepsy attacks and the second she suffers now of a Catalepsy attacks and she doesn't wake up of her unconscious too.

We stayed in the ambulance for a while, meanwhile Dr. Adrien Mckay monitoring the vital signs to my babe for her catalepsy. Finally about 15 minutes we arrive to Saint Marieh Hospital.

The paramedics moves to her in the stretcher to the entrance of urgency and Dr. Mckay starts to call to Dr. Raid.

"Hello Adelle, we carrying her to the entrance of urgency cause she stays is not good, she had an Epilepsy attacks and now she suffers of Catalepsy and i monitoring her vital signs and she is stables, but she can't wake up for the Catalepsy. You can proofs the invasive an experimenthal medicaments now in her?"

"Not now Dr. Mckay, we need to make tests on her to see how is the most better invasive an experimenthal treatment on her body".

"Ok Adelle, but you can gives to her a natural pill maybe who helps her most quickly to her recovery?"

"Yeah Dr. Mckay i can gives this to her, but i don't know if she's gonna wake up inmediatly or not".

"Ok, gives this to her the most quickly you can please?"

"Ok Dr. Mckay don't worry i'll gonna give the medicament inmediatly, but in liquid solution to puts inmediatly in her arm an acts inmediatly in her brain. Maybe in three hours or in few minutes, she can recoveries her conscious. But what was the strigger?"

"The notice about she has brothers and the double life of her father who has two families, one wife cause the other died for cancer, impaccts her so much and this was the strigger and the detonant for the Epilepsy before and the Catalepsy after".

"Ok Dr. Mckay, i'll hope she accepts me like her sister cause i love her so much. Can i know her?"

"Obviously, the girl in the stretcher is she".

"Oh, she's so beautiful and gorgeous, but she is so thin too, we needs give to her vitamins to help her with the apetite".

"Well this is one of the things we moves to her here. Cause you can help hers much better than us".

"I'll hope so Dr. Mckay, i'll hope this with all my strenght, well bye see you soon".

"Bye Adelle and thank's a lot to you too".

"Well Dr. Mckay i need to talk to you with urgency if something happens to my beauty. You're gonna be the responsable for everything, is that clear?"

"Yes Matthew is really clear and forgive me please".

"Don't worry Dr. Adrien Mckay. I knew you made a great Job and i hope in this case bring to us the solution".

My fiancee sleeps a lot and after three hours she starts to awake for her unconscious.

Stephanie's POV:

After 3 hours, i start to awake for my Catalepsy state and then i see three worry facies, the gorgeous and handsome face of my husband (future obviously), the face of Dr. Mckay and finally i see the face of my sister Adelle, she's so beauty like a princess of fairy tales.

"Finally you awake my beauty, i was so worried about you and i still worry. You're the most important person my beauty and i don't want to loose you in anyway".

"Don't worry my man, my owner, i'm gonna be ok"- I answer to him, kisses her lips and i squeezes his gold Brown hair".

"Oh my little sister, you're ok. I was worried about you, i know you don't know me get, but i hope we're gonna be great friends and great sisters too".

And she following talks "I bring to you a present, i know you're a genious and i hope you love the present".

I start to open the envelope and finally i find the book, the most wonderfull about NEUROPSICHIATRY AND THE PRESENT BEHAVIORAL CONDUCTS OF THE PATIENTS AND PSYCOPATHS.

"Thank's Adelle, you're so special, lovely, so kindness and i'll hope we turns on best friends for ever. Thank's for the book and i love the writer - Simón Sinclair- is one of the best writers about NEUROPSICHIATRY". And i gives to her a big hugs and a huge kiss.

"Your welcome my beauty sister, everything is gonna be o' right and i gonna help you in your recovery. Do you believe in me?"

"Yes, i believe in you Adelle... I know this is weird, but i feel like i know you forever".

"This is normal and not weird cause we're sister, the sisters know each other even they're not live in the same places". - She tells me, holds and hugs me in a supportive way.

Finally i'm not alone in this crazy world only with my fiancee and my mommy, cause i have a beautiful sister and two older brothers too.