SHAMELESSLY PROMOTING

[A/N]: Hello friends, I am a bitch and I am shamelessly promoting my new story Wanted Most xD I hate doing it, but I've been meaning to mention it in authors notes before and I just keep forgetting so I decided I'd do it this way. It's another AU Larry Stylinson, and it's like an FBI/Criminal kind of thing. Just something... maybe to read while you wait for the next update on this? :D The next update on this that will be coming very soon, pinky promise. And sorry if I got your hopes up D: But if you have the time or still love me enough after his, maybe go to my profile and check out my new short story? I also linked it over to the side, I think it appears under the cover? There should be a thing that says external link. Lob you all. - Elsie xx

Eh, maybe just  short sneak peek for your troubles. Harry and Louis shall go home in the next chapter!

"Lob," Fionna cooed, attempting to climb up on the couch with us. Lucy was already perched above Harry on the couch, looking down curiously at Elijah as he snuffled against Harry's shirt.

Her chubby little legs were to short of course, and since Harry's arms were cradling our baby boy, I leaned down and scooped Fionna up. She squealed happily, nuzzling her head under my chin before looking to Harry. 

"Hello, my lovely Feenna Beana," Harry giggled. 

"Mine, my, mine," she crowed. "Lob!" 

"Lob you, too, beebee," he replied, looking down at Elijah. "Lob both my beebees so much." 

I kissed Fionna's head before I blew lightly on some of her curls to make her screech and try to cover my mouth. But then there came the sound of a knock at the flat door, and I called to my mum in the kitchen, "Um... Mum? Could you get that? We aren't wearing any beanies in here and if I put Fionna down she'll follow me, so-" 

"I've got it!" Felicity crowed, barreling out of the hallway from where she'd been playing with my other sisters in Fionna's room.

"Thanks, Fizzy," I chuckled. 

I heard her open the door, heard a man's voice as I poked my tongue out at Fionna so she'd giggle, and then Felicity was saying something to the man and shutting the door before hurrying over to me, "Um... Louis? It's that one guy you used to date, he wants to talk to you so he's still waiting right outside... think his name was Kyle? I know I only met him once or twice but-" 

Felicity continued to ramble, but my mind had already raced onto other things as Harry stiffened at my side.

:D MUAHAHAHAHA