Chapter 9

[A/N]: YOU GUYS HAVE GOTTEN ME 4K FOLLOWERS I JUST DSFJSDFJSDF I REALLY LOVE YOU, OKAY?! I DO. A LOT. SO MUCH. PLUS 45K VOTES AND LIKE A YEAR AGO WHEN I GOT THIS WATTPAD I WAS LIKE I'LL JUST WRITE SOME STUFF NO ONE WILL READ IT. kdsjfkdsfjkds BUT YOU DID SO THANK YOU I LOVE YOU HERES YOUR NEXT CHAPTER ITS DEDICATED TO  DanielleRyannX0 BECAUSE SHE MADE THE ADORBS MULTIMEDIA

[Louis' P.O.V]

The week we had of uncertainty and waiting was probably one of the worst weeks of our lives, coming up close to the few days where we didn't have our Fionna. Fionna was one of the reasons that we even got out of bed, because no matter how sad we were we would never forget our little baby. Harry had even kept her cuddled closer, and Fionna absolutely adored that. We were, however, extremely worried about the little baby that still remained in Harry's tummy. If we weren't taking care of Fionna, feeding her, playing with her, and changing her, we were more than likely all cuddled on our bed. Lucy was slightly a reason to get up, but all she did was eat what we fed her and sleep in our sink or Fionna's crib for some strange reason. Harry and I didn't even have sex, and we had been used to doing that once or twice a night. We just didn't want to with the possibility of our tiny unborn baby being sick. 

On the day before we were scheduled to return to Dr. Shell's, Fionna woke us up with her whimpering. Harry had her cuddled close on his chest, and while one hand wrapped around her he placed a gentle hand on his tiny baby bump. I sat up slowly, kissing Fionna on the cheek and wiggling down to kiss Harry's tummy, "Good morning, Pumpkin. I hope you're feeling okay this morning." 

Harry made a whining sound, and I glanced sadly up at him to find him burying his face into Fionna's fuzzy curls. I crawled back up next to him, snuggling them close. Harry sniffled, "Just wish... Pumpkin would move or something. Let us know he or she is okay in my tummy before..." 

"I know," I whispered. 

"Gah!" Fionna screeched between us, and I pulled her into my arms as I sat up. 

Her little cheeks were all red, along with her nose, and her tiny forehead seemed shiny with sweat. I frowned, pressing my lips to her brow before murmuring, "You feel a bit warm..." 

"Warm?" Harry mumbled. "Has been cuddling, though, probably why?" 

"Maybe..." I said slowly. "We'll feed you, and then we can take your temperature if you're still looking all feverish." 

"Dahey," she gurgled pitifully. 

I carried the tiny baby into the kitchen wearing only boxers, and Harry followed in his boxers and one of my large jumpers. He had his hand tucked under the jumper, however, stroking at the slight swell of his abdomen, "What are we feeding our Feenna today?" 

Fionna squealed loudly, squirming as I tried to put her in her highchair, and I frowned, "I don't know yet... Feenna doesn't seem to want breakfast." 

"Just wants a bottle, maybe?" Harry said softly. 

"Maybe," I agreed. "Then we can hold her close longer." 

So we made Fionna a bottle and settled on the couch, Fionna slurping hungrily between us. Her little scratch on her head was finally disappearing, but her reddened cheeks were still there. Her eyes seemed a bit glassy, and Harry was gently stroking her hair and gently rubbing her kitten ears. She drank nearly all of her bottle before she pushed it away and leaned against Harry. 

Harry cuddled her against him, and I leaned over to kiss his lips, "How do you feel, love? You and Pumpkin need some food. Stay here with Fionna, I'll make you some grilled cheese and applesauce."