Proposal

It was probably the afternoon when we reached home. We didn't actually reach home we were in a taxi driving home.

 We didn't actually reach home we were in a taxi driving home

"Turn right towards the next block," Ian told the driver.

"But the house is the other way."

"I know."

"Then why are you asking him to turn right?"

"No reason, just stay calm and rest until we reach there."

The taxi drive was really weird so I did what Ian asked me too. I was so tired I snored the whole drive. When I woke up Ian was gone, but there was a girl next to me and a note on the car window of the taxi. "Who are you?" I asked the girl next to me.

"I'm Kaitlyn, from high school."

I looked at her closely. "Oh, you're the girl who was flirting with Ian." I forced a smile.

"I never flirt with Ian. I'm his..."

"His what?"

"Student teacher." That was a lie.

"Where's Ian?"

"He's doing something. You'll see him in at least six minutes."

"What is he doing?"

"It's a secret."

"Okay?" I stopped talking to the girl. I don't know why, but she talked as if she wanted nothing to do with me.

We finally reached our destination. Six minutes with her seemed like eternity in hell. I was so glad to get out of that taxi. A gentleman opened the door for me. I don't get why because I got hands to do so, but I guess he wanted to be nice.

"Thank you." I have to be nice back. A gentleman opened the door for me and a lady guided me towards an open field. For a second there I was wondering why I was following strangers, but then it started getting fun.

I was all alone standing in an open field when out of nowhere four people popped out, three girls and one boy. When they got closer I saw who they were trying to represent, my personalities. Each of them were holding up a sign. Josie's lookalike had weak, Asia's look alike had misunderstood, Dominic's had depressed, and Riyana's had fragile. Those are all the things that caused me to create those personalities. Seeing those words made me want to grab them and rip them up.

They stood in front of me and ripped the posters. It felt good, like it was all disappearing my weaknesses. But then a big curtain covered my personalities and when the curtain was moved away my personalities weren't there, they also disappeared. For some weird reason, my tears began to fall.

"What is this? Why are you showing me this? It was hard enough losing them the first time and now you guys are showing them disappearing again?" I squat down with my head down crying.