The One

I was trying to ignore what happened, but Ian did not

I was trying to ignore what happened, but Ian did not. He knew I didn't want to, but it was so cute how he was trying so hard.

First thing in the morning I just had to twist my ankle giving him a chance to make his move. As you can see he got me good.

"I tell you I love you and all you can do is ignore me

"I tell you I love you and all you can do is ignore me. I know why you're doing this... I'm okay with the way you are. I don't care if you're death or mute. All I care is if I love you or not and I love you. I will try all I can to make you realize that because I love you."

I didn't hear a word he said. "what?"

My lip reading was catching up. "Nothing."

I can't seem to understand Ian at all, to tell the truth... I wasn't even trying to. Thinking about Ian was hurting my chest with all the heart pounding. I wonder if his heart was hurting too.

"Let's take a trip."

"I think we've had enough trips."

"I understand that you will never accept my feelings, but that doesn't mean I will stop having these feelings. I love you."

"Stop saying that."

"I love you, Shay."

"How are you so sure."

"I do know, I am sure, and the only thing I'm clear about is my love for you."

I wanted to frown, but it came out as a smile. He was really getting to me.

"Don't worry. I just want you to come with me to my job interview for good luck... nothing else." I knew he was planning something, I just didn't know what. He was so hard to predict. I didn't know whether he'd do this or he'd do that... And that's what I like about living with him. He's so unpredictable.

He got ready while I made some toast. I shoved a toast in my mouth when out of nowhere Ian texted me, "I need your help, HURRY!" I rushed over to Ian with toast still in my mouth. "I need you to tie my tie. It's really important." Oh really! That was all? If he needed help with that, he should have just asked without causing a heart attack.