Ian Miller_Part 2

Dominic and Josie weren't the only ones. Even Riyana, a tough nut to crack, felt pity towards him.

<Riyana's version>

"You've got three photoshoots today and an interview," my manager said.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"No, there's more but I don't want to stress you out."

"Whatever, let's get going." I had a lot to do on my schedule and I didn't want to waste any more time. I'm a hard working girl. No one can reach my level.

When we reached the photoshoot I changed and then just started taking photos of me, and I looked awesome, but some weirdo ruined it. It went a little like this...

The photographer told me to get on the white couch and look good, which I did. 

I was so good looking that even the photographer screamed praises

It was going great until I heard footsteps stumbling on my stage. He landed at my feet. I took his shirt and screamed, "you fool! What are you doing!"

A girl took him and apologized. "I'm sorry. He just not functioning right."

"Wait!" The photographer stopped the fool and a person who was obviously his sister because he could never score a girl like her. "The pose where you grabbed his shirt was amazing, but to make it better all you have to do is stand next to her and look good."

"I think it would look better if they were matching, in a way," my manager told the photographer.

"You're right. Go get these two in something snug."

"Buggy? Where are they taking us?"

"It's okay, Ian. They're just putting some nice clothing on you."

"Okay, sissy." He followed the artist like a fool.

We both came out wearing something that was almost alike, but I looked way much better.

"I want you two to stand next to each other and pose."

He told us to pose and we did. I hate to admit it, but we looked good together.

 I hate to admit it, but we looked good together