Visiting

In my dream, he was laying next to me with a warm smile, shining black eyes, and a peaceful look. I would be next to him, happy as can be, and smiling the same smile back at him. We would be looking deep into each other eyes and admiring each other.

I wondered when a day like this would ever come true and I hoped that when it did come it would be him and no one else

I woke up from my dream and what I thought to be a dream was not all a dream. When I saw that he was asleep next to me on my bed I got startled and fell straight off the edge.

He woke up from the sound of my back hitting the ground. He saw me on the ground and started to laugh. He was thinking, "what a klutz."

I should have been upset but I wasn't, instead, I smiled right back

I should have been upset but I wasn't, instead, I smiled right back. He gave me his a hand and I took it.

"Buggy says, he wants to go on a trip. He asked yesterday, but you didn't reply." I couldn't understand him so I did the next best thing to understand him. I went over to grab a piece of paper. I gave him the paper so he could write down want he wanted to say. "Buggy thinks you're deaf and a mute?"

I read his lips and understood part of it, but only the part about being a mute. I nodded my head yes. He put up the paper and asked me something, "Buggy says you want to use this to understand what I'm saying." I nodded my head, yes, once again.

He started to write on the paper. After he was done I took the paper and read the words. It said, "Buggy has been trying to ask if you, him, and I can go on a trip to somewhere?"

I wrote down, "where?"

He read it and replied, "to the hospital."

I asked, "why?"

"My sissy has gone to India and before she left she gave me instructions that said I have to go to the hospital once every month."

"My mother left me instructions also, but mine said to go to the hospital once every sixteen weeks."

"Buggy says we should all go together."

"Okay."

"Okay."