Love

Ian is better now than he was seven months ago. School was finish, I could talk, but not hear, Ian was his usual self, but something changed about him that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

It was time for us to go look for jobs. I was in the room playing Ian's video game which he told me not to play because it was the only one left I haven't destroyed yet. I played with it anyways because I never listen to Ian. I'm older he's younger. I should be telling him what to do. Besides, he just graduated high school meaning he's still in his teenies and I'm twenty-four years old. Ian being eighteen should bow down to me, like I'm the queen.

Ian banged the door open. "Let's get going, Shay." Right at that moment I threw the game under the bed. Yeah, that was a wimpy move right after I just said all those things, but who's to judge me.

"Mhm," I replied.

I sucked at acting and I'm even more suckish at hiding something from someone

Ian came closer towards the bed. Each step he took cause me to sweat little by little. I tried to cover it up.

"What are you doing?" he asked me, but I kept shut

"What are you doing?" he asked me, but I kept shut. "You need to stop acting weird. We've been in this relationship for six months. It's about time we got used to it." I nodded my head yes to agree with what he was saying. He walked away from the bed without noticing anything.

I was so happy I was in the clear until he came out of nowhere, tackled me down.

"Tell me, what are you hiding?" I nodded my head, no. "If you don't I'll punish you." I lifted my shoulders. "You asked for it." He kept on getting near me. I shut my eyes tight. I was still not used to having him kiss me.

Was I wrong about that... all he did was distract me so he could reach the bed. "You naughty girl. What naughty thoughts were you thinking?" he taunted me. "Now let's see what you were hiding." He pulled out the video game. Ian and I were both surprised. When I threw it under the bed it hit the wall causing it to break. "I told you to not play with my video games!"

I forced a smile.

"HA!..."

"Stop." I stopped faking laughing. "You broke my video game and now I'm really going to punish you." I looked at him startled. "I'm done with the bathroom. You can go use it." I ran into the bathroom just to get away from him.

I wasn't as much frightened as I was curious on what he would do as a punishment. I've never ever been punished before so I wanted to find out how it would be.

I was in the shower showering because that's what you do in the shower and Ian knew that, but he still decided to let himself in without my consult. I didn't hear him come in because I can't hear and he took advantage of that. I was lucky enough to not have him walk in me naked.

"What are you doing?!"

"Oh... you were using the bathroom?" he acted innocently.

I ignored him. I knew he was just doing this to get on my nerves and I wasn't going to let him get the pleasure of getting on my nerves. "Hurry up! I need you to go somewhere with me. I need you to go on a trip with me."

"Where?"

"To a camping site."

"Why?"

"Do I have to ask if I can spend a lovely weekend with you at a camping site?" I nodded my head, yes. He sighed. "Would you do me the pleasure of accompanying me to a romantic camping site?..."

"I'd love to!"

"Sorry to ruin your naughty thoughts, but we won't be doing anything nasty."

I ignored him again. "I'm sorry, Shay. You've convinced me, maybe we will do a little naughty things. You're welcome."

"Whatever."

"I'm joking," he smiled. I knew he was joking. There was no way he would be that perverted. "One more thing you need to pack is your suitcase because we'll be gone for quite a long while. We'll be leaving in twenty minutes. Sorry for getting the tickets without your decision in it. I wanted to surprise you. Make sure you get your passport. Twenty minutes."

I rushed into my room. I had only twenty minutes to pack up my things, find my passport, and make plans. I'll finish the planning when I get on the plane. I was so hyped! This was the first time I'd ever be flying on an airplane. This is also my first trip out of the state. I could not be any more happier and it was going to be with Ian Miller, the one I always want beside me. This is what they call once in a lifetime opportunity and I wasn't going to waste another second of it.

My suitcase was all packed up and I was ready in ten minutes. That gave me enough time to waste some free time. I spent the other ten minutes and forty-one seconds playing on Ian's phone. He told me not to play with that either, but what kind of idiot leaves their phone hanging around where a game-a-holic twenty-four-year-old can lay her hands on it. It's his fault if it breaks. If he comes in I won't be scared anymore. I'll face him head on.

Ian opened the door and I threw that phone out the window. Yeah, I am official crazy. Believe it or not this is the least I've broken in an hour. There was this one time I broke his earphones while I was listening to music and walking down the street. Ian was trying to mess with me by screaming, "car!". He screamed, "CAR!" I panicked, dropped the cell phone with the earphones attached to it, and dashed out of there like my life depended on it. The go for the cars to go turned on. The headphones were in the way of the car wheels so they got damaged, but the phone survived, my phone. Ian has really bad luck with his things. They get destroyed way too easily. I could not stop laughing, but after a while I felt really bad so I bought him a new one.

"What was that?" He knew, I knew he knew, he knew I knew he knew, and I knew he knew that I knew he knew. I was so scared of what he would do if he knew it was the phone. His last and only phone. I was so scared I took my briefcase, purse, jumped out of the window and ran the hell out of there. Ian was probably chasing me, but I didn't want to find out.

I ran all the way into a building. I had to think of a plan to get Ian back to his good self. What can make him good again? Um... me! Yeah, me. He can't help, but turn nice if I turn nice towards him.

I kept on running. Ian caught up to me just when I was running out of breath. He grabbed my arm and said, "where do you think you're going?" I look at him pretty. That didn't work so I did the next best thing. I gave him a nice sweet hug.

He hugged back smiling, that must mean it worked. "Trying to butter me up?"

"Maybe? Is it working?"

"Yeah, I forgive you."

"Sorry."

"Forget about it. Let's just go to the airport."

It was fine for a second or two, but then he started to lightly, but tightly hold my hand. "You're not going to forget this, are you?"

"What makes you say that?" I put up the hand he was squeezing to show him. "Oh, yeah. I won't. You're going to get it, you just wait."