Chapter 13

• Dedicated to To all my wonderful and sexy readers xD

You guys really thought I would be that cruel?! Mwahaha! I am awesome, another upload on the same day?! Holy fuck is this the apocalypse? Nah, I just love you guys ^-^ I got stung by a bee today. It hurts -_-

*****IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END! READ IT!!!!!********

^^^^^^

Finding Angels Wings

Chapter 13

‘Holden

My mind was foggy and I felt disoriented and groggy. I groaned loudly, trying to turn over but I felt that I couldn’t. I struggled briefly, trying to open my eyes I looked up quickly, the white blinding light shining down upon me. I felt something cold and hard pressed against my back, I could smell sanitizer wafting around the room and something else- is that...blood?

My eyes shot open and I looked around wildly. My vision was blurry, I pulled my limbs downwards but to no avail. It seems as if I was strapped down, I struggled uselessly as I pulled at my bonds, my muscles shaking at the effort. I groaned as I could feel a sudden sharp pain around my back and sides.

My eyes had finally adjusted to the room and I noticed I was in some sort of enclosed, steel room. Everything smelt so sickly it made me want to puke. A sudden panic took over my body and my struggles increased. I looked around wildly; I only just noticed that I was completely naked, save for a pair of pants. I looked to my left and a sudden chill came over my body. Walking towards me was a woman; she was wearing white gloves, an equally white trench coat. She had a white mask over her face as well...the most disturbing part of it all though, was the red splatters of blood that coated her body. I shivered and started struggling more.

“Let me out!” I yelled at her, the familiar dragon scales running up my neck, my eyes forming into silver slits as my body stated to transform. She slowly pulled away the mask and tilted her head to the side, a wicked smile forming on her face. She had grey eyes, they were beautiful however, they were cold. Like ice. Her black hair paired off with her white, pale skin made her appear even more dangerous and deadly.

She walked to the side of my table and reached behind my head. Nervously I tilted my head back, trying to see what she was doing. If I had to be completely honest, I was truly terrified. My body was shaking and sweating. I pulled at the bonds again grunting at the effort.

“I haven’t had a male dragon to test on in ages,” she whispered. Her voice was soft, musical. It did not suit her evil face, she smiled sinisterly at me again before taking the scalpel that was in her hand and rolling it around in her fingers showing it to me. My heart beat erratically in my chest and I tried moving away from her. She was scaring me shitless.

I ground my teeth together, trying to show some backbone as she delicately traced the scalpel over my stomach and arms. Holy fuck, she’s going to cut me, holy fuck. I started to hyperventilate, my breathing coming out in short pants. She laughed, it was soft and tinkling.

“Hush now, everything is going to be alright,” she murmured. Leaning forward towards me she looked me right in the eyes as she brushed my hair away from my face, I gulped nervously, trying to avoid her piercing gaze. There was something in her eyes though, something otherworldly, unnatural, something not human.

She grinned again before she placed the scalpel back and I heaved a sigh of relief. However it was short lived as she picked up the instrument I saw before. It was that thing that shocked me, instinctively I recoiled from her and cringed when she brought it towards me.  

“Please,” I whimpered, utterly defeated. This was not me, this was not my character, I was not some guy who just laid there and took whatever life gave him. I wasn’t that guy; however I was also not stupid. Looking at this woman, the only thing that I could think of doing was to beg for her not to hurt me. She seemed like she was a sadist, maybe she would leave me alone if she could see I was hurting already.