Chapter 5

How do you guys like the new cover? Huuuh? Sorry short quick filler chapter! It's exams, this gives insight to Ava's character, you know some character development hehe thanks for clicking on my story! :D

^^^^

Finding Angels Wings

Ch5

Ch5

Dante

“You know, this is the second time she owned you,” Axel said crossing his arms and leaning against the tree.

“Shut up,” I muttered darkly rubbing my chest from where she had kicked me. How in the name of hell could a human possess so much power to actually harm me? Let alone get away from me. I sighed loudly and threw my hands up in the air letting out a frustrated yell.

“How is it even possible? She’s human for Christ sakes, how did she do that? This is the second time, I mean I have angel and vampire blood within me. That makes me twice as strong and she bested me? What fuckery is this?!” I ground out, falling down onto the grass my hands in my hair. She really hit a soft spot when she spoke about the angels, that was a delicate topic for me; one which I never indulged in.

Axel bent down next to be, placing a hand on my shoulder, “Look there’s definitely something off about her. She isn’t that bad, I mean look what she did to help Holden, to help me. She just seriously doesn’t like you it seems.”

Gee, thanks dude. Nice to know I'm not wanted!

“Well no shit Sherlock, she fucking hates me! She infuriates me, how can something so small be so dangerous?”

“Dynamite comes in small packages, D,” spoke Holden for the first time. I sighed and stood up running a hand through my hair.

“Let’s just skip today, where’s the meeting today?”

Holden smiled, “I quite like the thought of skipping. Oh and it’s by the packs house, Seth said we should get there soon.” I nodded lost in thought, trying to forget about Ava and the way her weird ways honestly bewildered me, I needed to find out more about her. She was a puzzle I wanted to solve. I needed to concentrate no on the new ideas Seth had to tell us about. He was the Alpha’s son which wasn’t much considering the world we lived in today where werewolves were ridiculed and mocked and used as little lap dogs. In his pack it was a big thing, since he was their leader but it meant shit to everyone else.

I flapped my wings, annoyed at the whole situation, times like these I could get very frustrated. I wasn’t always good at holding in my temper, a perfect example of what happened here today.  Not my fault though, I always try to keep level headed though, if you lose your concentration in a fight. It’s game over.

^^^^^

Ava'

Electrifying. I felt absolutely electrifying literally. I stood atop the cliff, the wind blowing through my hair making it billow around me in a blonde halo. The storm had come, and it came with a vengeance. Thunder crashed loudly above me, the roar of the sea below trying desperately to compete. I moved forward, inch by inch until my toes were dangling of the side of the cliff as I looked down at the jagged rocks below me. The waves charged at the rocks, falling backwards in a white, fluffy foam. The spray of the water flitting up to gently caress me on my skin, my skin was alive and tingling.

I flapped my silvery wings, feeling my shoulder blades move slightly with the movement. I allowed my wings to lift me up allowing me to hover slightly above the ground before landing, the wind was blowing my clothes to the side, causing it to cling tightly to my body. I shivered slightly as goose bumps rose up onto my skin, rubbing them briefly my mind began to focus as I cleared my thoughts and concentrated on the task at hand. I raised my hands up high, feeling the stretch in the sides of my body. I moved backwards, bracing myself and I centred my gravity and remained rock still.